Fantastic Ideas of Wife Nicknames Perfect and Fitting.
Wife Nicknames: How romantic is your wife’s nickname? Does she even have one from you? Anyway, nicknames are what everyone should have. Nicknames carry a degree of soothing and patronage that cannot be gotten with formal names matter the degree of twist we add to them.
Fortunately, there are no conventions or rules that apply in choosing a wife’s nicknames. Wife’s nicknames can come from anywhere. The nickname may be one that extols one of her outstanding characters. It can be as a compliment or accolades. Wife nicknames can be to show what you feel and how you value your wife.
Generally, it’s always quite pleasant of your wife gets to hear you address her with a soft, sweet, and genuine name. There are abounding examples of a wife’s nickname you can pick from.
However, we want to advise that you take your time in making this choice. Preferably, you can employ some creativity and uniqueness by coming up with something totally new and from your heart.
Highly Romantic Wife Nicknames
1. Angel Eyes – If your wife’s eyes are one of her best features, you can always highlight the point by calling her angel eyes.
2. Apple of My Eye – Long, but conveys the importance that your wife has in your life.
3. Beloved – The word itself should say enough, but if you love your wife more than anythingin this world, ‘beloved’ is a romantic nickname to give her.
4. Diamond – Diamonds are long-lasting and considered precious stones – the perfect name to symbolise your long-lasting love for your precious woman.
5. Dream Girl – The perfect name to call the girl who made your dreams come true.
6. Evergreen – Symbols for the immortality of the soul, ‘evergreen’ is a lovely way of telling your wife that your love for her is immortal.
7. Gorgeous – Calling your wife gorgeous will make her blush. Women love it when their men let them know they think they are attractive.
8. Heartbeat – this is the perfect name to call a girl that owns your heart.
9. Juliet – Romeo and Juliet have been seen as the most romantic couple ever for their devotion to each other in the face of adversity. If your wife is your lifeline and strength, this is a great nickname for her.
10. Mehbooba -‘Sweetheart’ in Urdu, this is a romantic name to give your wife.
11. Meri Jaan – Your wife is your soul and your life, and hearing this name will make your wife blush.
12. Mi Cara – Italian for ‘my dear’, this nickname is a romantic way of addressing your wife.
13. Mine – this has a little possessive edge to it, and if you used it right, it could have her melting in your arms.
14. Moonbeam – Just as the moonlight is the only source of light on a dark night, your wife is your light on your darkest nights.
15. My Drug – Drugs are addictive, and if you feel your wife is just as addictive, this is a romantic, yet playful nickname to give her.
16. Princess – a name to make her feel special, treat her like a princess and she’ll treat you like a Prince.
17. Rani – Rani means ‘queen’ and that says it all about what your wife means to you.
170. Shortcake – A cute name for short and sweet girls.
171. Shorty – A nick name that has become more popular recently and is a cute and sometimes funny way of referring to short girls. If your wife is short and cute, call her shorty.
172. Shot glass -Just like a shot glass, if your wife is small yet intoxicating then give her this nickname.
173. Silly goose– She is silly, but in an adorable way, then use this nickname.
174. Skippy – Does your wife forget and easily misplaces things, then this could be her nickname.
175. Slick chick – For a woman who knows her way in this world and can take care of herself.
176. Snappy – Does your wife get angry at the snap of a finger?
177. Social butterfly – Give your wife this nickname if she is a social animal and is addicted to sharing every minute detail of her life in social media.
178. Soda pop – If your wife is popular among your friends and she can get along with anyone, then pick this nickname for her.
179. Superwoman – It’s not easy being a woman and having to juggle so much; calling her superwoman will make her blush with pride because you are acknowledging that she is a superhero for all she does.
180. Sweet potato – Just like the vegetable, if your wife is cute and adorably chubby, then you can call her this.
181. Temptress – If she has all that takes to tempt you, then this is what you can choose for her.
182. Tinkerbelle – Some women love DIY projects or getting crafty with things, and such a wife can be called a little tinker, making tinkerbelle a fun nickname for her.
183. Titania – This is the name of Shakespeare’s Queen of the Fairies from his play, ‘A Midsummer Night’s Dream’ and is the perfect name to call your fairy queen.
184. Twinkle toes – Is your wife quick with her steps, then pick this name for her.
Apparently, you must have gotten some ideas now on what your wife’s nickname should look and sound like. Start today, if you hadn’t already, to bestow an amazing nickname to your superlative wife.
This is a bro’s code. Sharing this article will really help your friends connect more with their wives and lovers. Share graciously.