-Words of Encouragement for Men-
We’ve included a few inspiring words of encouragement for men quotes in this compilation that you can use to cheer up a friend, partner, or coworker. These are statements from steadfast and strong successful men.
Words of Encouragement for Your Man
1. Whatever you face today, I want to face it with you. Whatever I face, I want you there with me.
2. You already have everything you need to reach and exceed your goals for today.
3. I know this will be a challenging day for you. I also know you’ll handle it with grace and with your inexhaustible sense of humor. I only wish I could be there to see it.
4. What you’re facing today isn’t nearly as tough as you are.
5. Your comebacks are always stronger than your setbacks. – word of Encourage for men
6. You are the reason I’m smiling right now. You’re also the reason I ask myself, “What would do?”
7. Even when life throws turds at you, you turn them to gold.
8. You have a gift for making other people’s lives better just by being in them.
9. You already have your “why” figured out. “How” should be a cakewalk for you.
10. From you, I’ve learned not so much to eliminate problems as to use them. I’ve seen you turn setbacks into advantages. You’ll do the same with this one.
Words of Encouragement for Men
11. “The best way to gain self-confidence is to do what you are afraid to do.” — Swati Sharma
12. “Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in getting up every time we do.” — Confucius
13. “Experience is not what happens to you; it is what you do with what happens to you.” — Aldous Huxley
14. “Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree.” — Martin Luther King, Jr.
15. “Life isn’t about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself.” — George Bernard Shaw
16. “If you don’t like the road you’re walking, start paving another one.” — Dolly Parton
17. “It takes a great man to be a good listener.” — Calvin Coolidge
18. “There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.” — Ernest Hemingway
19. “The greatness of a man is not in how much wealth he acquires, but in his integrity and his ability to affect those around him positively.” — Bob Marley
Great Words of Encouragement for Men
20. “You’re braver than you believe and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.” — A.A. Milne
21. “Act as if what you do makes a difference. It does.” — William James
22. “Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can.” — Arthur Ashe
23. “You simply have to put one foot in front of the other and keep going. Put blinders on and plow right ahead.” — George Lucas
24. “If you ask me what I came into this life to do, I will tell you. I came to live out loud.” — Emile Zola
25. “I really believe that everyone has a talent, ability, or skill that he can mine to support himself and to succeed in life.” — Dean Koontz
26. “If you’re not making mistakes, then you’re not doing anything. I’m positive that a doer makes mistakes.” — John Wooden
27. “Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength.” — Arnold Schwarzenegger
28. “Courage isn’t the strength to go on. It is going on when you don’t have strength.” — Napoleon Bonaparte
29. “Where there is no struggle, there is no strength.” — Oprah Winfrey
30. “In the middle of every difficulty lies opportunity.” — Albert Einstein
Best Words of Encouragement for Men
31. It’s okay to feel weak sometimes or to feel sad or disappointed or angry. It’s normal. What can I do to help?
32. I can’t promise things will get better. But you will get better at making the best of it.
33. You don’t have to do everything right. What’s a success even worth without a trail of failures that scream, “I was here?”
34. I know this is hard for you. But think of what you’ve been through already. You’ll find a way to make the best of this, too.
35. You know you’ve got me — not because you need me but because I know what I’ve got with you. As long as you’ll let me, I’ll be here.
36. it’s especially when things go wrong that I see how lucky I am to be with you.
37. it’s from you that I’ve learned how to react when things go wrong. But you don’t have to do this alone. That’s something I learned from you, too.
38. You’re the best I know at being there for people you care about. So, let me be here for you, too. This is where I want to be.
39. Tough times don’t last. Tough people do. You’re stronger than you know.
40. I am always here for you — just as you’re always here for me.
41. I can handle anything if you’re with me. I’m stronger and braver with you.
42. Just when I think I couldn’t be more impressed by you, you prove me wrong.
43. I never thought I needed a hero until I met you. And you’re all the hero I need.
44. Stop beating yourself up. You’re a work in progress. So am I, and you’ve made me better than I was.
Powerful Words of Encouragement for Men
45. Giving you a break isn’t the same as giving up. Sometimes, it’s just what you need to get back up again.
46. You’re human, same as me. We’ve both made mistakes. But no one keeps trying as stubbornly as you do.
47. I’d rather go through hell at your side than stand outside of it without you.
48. One thing I learned from you is it’s okay to ask for help when you need it. I’m here for you if you need me.
49. Watching you is how I’ve learned to handle disappointments with grace and a sense of humor. Nothing can keep you down for long.
50. It’s okay to not feel okay. No one is positive 100% of the time.
51. I’m thinking of you every hour of the day. You’ve got this.
52. Hard work and having fun are always better with you.
53. It’s a lot easier to take life one day at a time when every day has you in it.
54. Having you as my best friend has made me a better person.
55. Life is a lot more interesting (and more fun) with you by my side.
56. You always make me proud. Whatever happens, I know you’ll make the best of it.
57. You deserve better than a sappy love message. You drive me nuts. Keep it up.
58. You inspire me to become a better person and to do more good with my life.
59. I rely as much on your strength as you rely on my faith in you, which I’ll always have.
60. I wish I could be there with you. I want to be everything you need me to be.
61. There’s nothing you can’t handle. I just wish I could be there to see you in action.
Spirit Lifting Words of Encouragement for Men
62. Coming back home to you is the best part of every day.
63. The more time I spend with you, the stronger I feel. I can face anything today.
64. Your words keep circulating in my mind, making me smile as I hear your voice.
65. Just saying your name to myself lights me up inside and helps me keep going.
66. Running short on patience with the world right now. Need to be reminded of yours.
67. You’re the one I worry about the least — but also the one I think about the most.
68. Until I can see you face to face, this is a virtual kiss from your biggest admirer.
69. I know you don’t think I need you. But there’s no one whose company I want as much as yours.
70. First, I respected you. Then, I trusted you. And now, there’s no one in the world I’d rather be with.
71. You always know how to make me laugh.
72. Of all the important people in my life, you make me proudest.
Motivation Words of Encouragement for Men
73. You help me put things in perspective. I don’t know what I’d do without you.
74. Anything I get to do with you is my favorite thing.
75. I know we don’t always see eye to eye. But I’m glad we’re on the same team.
76. I love the way you see me. And I wish you could see yourself the way I see you.
77. If anyone could make the best of a day like today, you can.
78. You understand me better than anyone. I feel most at home with you.
79. Thank you for being someone who listens to understand — not just to reply.
80. Thank you for always being there for me. I hope you’ll let me be there for you, too.
81. You try harder than anyone else to understand where I’m coming from. It means more than you know.
82. Hardly a day goes by when I don’t rely on your good sense for something.
83. Your mind is every bit as beautiful as the rest of you. Don’t waste it.
84. First, I’d look at you, and my head would be a mess. Now, I look at you, and I feel calm, grateful, and ready for anything.
85. I can always count on you to help me see things from a different perspective — without making me feel like an idiot.
Words of Encouragement for Men’s Day
86. I need your perspective on this. You always have something to say that gets me thinking.
89. With you, I feel loved and appreciated — not just useful or mildly decorative.
90. You’re ready to risk pain or humiliation to have a friend’s back. I admire that.
91. Even when I go overboard, you don’t act like I’m an embarrassment to you. Thank you for that.
92. I am so proud of who you are.
93. I love knowing that you want me.
94. I feel so safe with your protection.
95. I will always respect and honor you.
96. I can’t wait till you get home from work!
97. Your arms are the only place I want to be.
Encouragement Words of Affirmation for your Man
98. I’m praying for you today. You’ve got this!
99. I love you more today than any day before.
100. I admire your integrity and I know others do too.
101. I can’t wait to experience the rest of life with you.
102. I can’t wait to tell my friends how you helped me!
103. You can always make me laugh. I’m so happy I have you!
104. I love doing projects together. Hard work and laughter is the best with you!
105. I know we don’t always see eye to eye, but it’s reassuring to know we are always on the same team.
Encouraging Words for Boyfriend
106. Laughter is the best medicine.
107. You will make a great husband.
107. I have complete faith in your abilities.
109. I thank God for the love that we share.
110. I am proud to be called your girlfriend.
111. Your love has made me a better person.
112. Life is more interesting with you by my side.
113. Tough times do not last but tough people do.
114. Always prioritize on making the right choices.
115. You only have one life, make the best out of it.
116. It is always a blessing to come back home to you.
Words of Encouragement for Husbands
117. You are my man!
118. I love being with you.
119. Being your wife is an honor.
120. Thanks for working so hard.
130. You are one handsome man.
131. I’ll always stand by your side.
132. Thank you for thinking of me.
133. I’m blessed you are my husband.
134. Thanks for being a great husband!
135. You know how to make me happy!
136. You’re a great (are going to be a great) Dad!
137. When you hold me tight, I feel safe with you.
138. When you listened to me, you made me feel loved.
139. God has my best in mind. That’s why he gave you to me.
140. I’m a better woman because you’re my husband. I mean that.
Positive Words of Affirmation for Him
141. Your strength gives me strength.
142. Your happiness makes me happy.
143. We complement each other perfectly.
144. I am so happy to have you as my partner.
145. I submit fully to you because I trust you completely.
146. Every day my love grows greater and deeper for you.
146. I know you trust me because I keep all your secrets safe.
147. I love to cook for you and I enjoy making our home comfortable by keeping it tidy.
Appreciation Quotes for Him
148. You are the perfect man for me.
149. I am so proud of the man you are.
150. I appreciate the things you do for me.
151. You are an amazing and beautiful man.
152. I am so fortunate to share my life with you.
153. I am grateful to have you as my partner in life.
154. You help inspire me to become a better woman.
155. You are such a sexy man and I love being intimate with you.
156. You make me feel protected and safe and I appreciate it deeply.
157. You are a wonderful provider and an important role in this family.
158. Your honesty and integrity help me feel secure in our relationship.
159. You make me feel beautiful and cherished and I appreciate this greatly.
160. For all you do, for who you are, I will be forever grateful you are in my life.
161. I really appreciate the time you’ve taken out of your busy schedule to help me out.
161. “I appreciate you more because of the road I’ve traveled. My story brought me to you, and I wouldn’t revise a word of my past if it led me anywhere but your door.” – Aaron Polson
Affirmation Texts Supporting Him in Tough Times
162. I am always here for you.
163. I have faith in your ability to persevere.
163. I will be with you every step of the way.
164. No matter what, we will get through this together.
165. Together we can win because we make a great team.
166. I trust in you and am fully committed to your potential.
167. I’m impressed by your ability to handle tough situations.
168. I promise to always stand by your side and have your back.
169. I am here to build you up and not let anything tear you down.
170. I’m proud of you for you have come a long way and have never given up.
171. I love how you always come up with the perfect solution to every problem.
172. I am confident that we can get through any challenge life brings at us as a couple.
173. I accept your faults because I know they will serve as a learning experience and make you stronger.
Words of Encouragement from Greats
174. I know it’s been tough but I am still cheering for you.
175. You are one of a kind and have something great to offer to this world.
176. Let go and start over, nothing in the universe can stop you from doing that.
177. “Do what you can, with what you have, where you are.” ― Theodore Roosevelt
178. “The man who moves a mountain begins by carrying away small stones.” – Confucious
179. “All our dreams can come true if we have the courage to pursue them.” – Walt Disney
180. “The best way to gain self-confidence is to do what you are afraid to do.” – Swati Sharma
181 “Be not afraid of life. Believe that life is worth living, and your belief will help create the
Fact.” ― William James (Words of Encouragement for Men)
Words of Encouragement that can Change a man’s Mindset
182. “Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value.” – Albert Einstein
183. “Happy is the man who finds a true friend, and far happier is he who finds that true friend in his wife.” – Franz Schubert
184. Don’t get discouraged by what you are going through. Your time is coming. Where you are is not where you are going to stay.
184. Whatever is worrying you right now, forget about it. Take a deep breath, stay positive and know that things will get better. ( words of encouragement for men )
185. “Strength doesn’t come from what you can do. It comes from overcoming the things you once thought you couldn’t.” – Rikki Rogers
186. Success in life comes when you simply refuse to give up, with goals so strong that obstacles, failure, and loss only act as motivation. (Words of Encouragement for Men)
187. Good things come to those who believe. Better things come to those who are patient. The best things come to those who never give up.
188. You are only as strong as you allow yourself to be; never get discouraged, never give up because consistency and dedication is the key to success.
Positive Words of Encouragement
189. “A character cannot be developed in ease and quiet. Only through experience of trial and suffering can the soul be strengthened, ambition inspired, and success achieved.” – Helen Keller
190. “Positive thinking is a powerful thinking. If you want happiness, fulfillment, success and inner peace, start thinking you have the power to achieve those things. Focus on the bright side of life and expect positive results.” ― Germany Kent
191. “Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great make you feel that you, too, can become great.” –Mark Twain
192. “If you perform the sacrifice of doing your duty, you do not have to do anything else. Devoted to duty, man attains perfection.” – Bhagavad Gita
193. “Champions come and go, but to be legendary you got to have heart, more heart than the next man, more than anyone in the world.” – Muhammad Ali
194. “You will earn the respect of all men if you begin by earning the respect of yourself.” – Musonius Rufus
195. “Just remember, there are no quick fixes. But, by taking action just a little bit every day, you will build up a powerful reservoir of confidence, self-esteem, and discipline.” – Scott Allan
196. “You should think in such a way that everybody could look into your soul and see what is transpiring there.” – Seneca
Encouragement Quotes for Men
197. “The ability to sell yourself and your skills and expertise will empower you and build confidence, not only within yourself but within all aspects of your career in general.” – Jack Warren (Words of Encouragement for Men)
198. “There is nothing with which every man is so afraid as getting to know how enormously much he is capable of doing and becoming.” – Søren Kierkegaard
199. “To be disciplined or non-disciplined is a choice you make every minute in every hour of your life.” – Russell Gerald Johnston
200. “Happiness isn’t about making more money, but rather freedom. The freedom to say no to things you don’t want to do. The freedom to say no to people you don’t like. The freedom to not feel like you is obligated to say “yes”. Freedom is saying yes when you want to.” – Shane Parrish
201. “A man who is a master of patience is master of everything else.” – George Savile
202. “My idea of the modern stoic sage is someone who transforms fear into prudence, pain into information, mistakes into initiation, and desire into undertaking.” – Nassim Nicholas Taleb
203. “The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good.” – Samuel Jackson.
204. “Greatness lies, not in being strong, but in the right using of strength; and strength is not used rightly when it serves only to carry a man above his fellows for his own solitary glory.
205. The greatest whose strength carries up the most hearts by the attraction of his own.” – Henry Ward Beecher
Encouragement Quotes by Greats
206. “The difference between the impossible and the possible lies in a man’s determination.” – Tommy Lasorda
207 “The secret of success is learning how to use pain and pleasure instead of having pain and pleasure use you. If you do that, you’re in control of your life. If you don’t, life controls you.” – Tony Robbins
208. “If a man does not keep pace with his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears however measured or far away.” – Henry David Thoreau
209. “Stick to the basics. Do your job. Avoid stupidity. Speak for yourself. Be attentive to details. Put results ahead of being right. Go to bed smarter than when you woke up.” – Shane Parrish
210 “But man is not made for defeat. A man can be destroyed but not defeated.” – Ernest Hemingway
Frequently Asked Questions
This are the most asked questions in this niche, People have leant to ask about how we feel about certain things and this is the reply we give them;
How do I Encourage a Woman to Make the First Move?
Slip it into the conversation. Next time you’re chatting, let it slip that you like when a guy makes the first move.
What do Guys Really Want From a Girl?
Guys don’t want girls who are needy, clingy, drama queens, and always in the middle of some chaotic episode. In other words, guys want girls who have got their lives together and who can be their own person.
How can I Convince My Boyfriend to Lose Weight?
The best way to do this is to tell him that you’re losing weight. This will increase your chances of convincing him to lose some weight.
How do I convince her to wait for me?
Let’s be practical here. Before you ask her to wait, you should find out whether she has the same feelings for you as you have for her.
What are Some of the Inspirational Quotes that Makes your Day?
‣ When you have a dream, you’ve got to grab it and never let go.”
‣ “Nothing is impossible.
‣ “There is nothing impossible to they who will try.”
‣ “The bad news is time flies.
‣ “Life has got all those twists and turns.
‣ “Keep your face always toward the sunshine, and shadows will fall behind you.”
What makes a man is what really never broke him. Our greatest fears in life is conquered when we find the courage to forge ahead though matter what.