450+ Would You Rather Questions for a Good Game Night
– Would you Rather Questions –
As we all know, would you rather questions are excellent icebreakers for starting a conversation, pushing comfort zones, breaking down boundaries, and creating memorable memories.
These would you rather questions may even be a fun way to start a virtual team-building game or a group activity.
A classic game of would you rather questions is one of the finest ways to actually get to know individuals, especially those close to you.
The greatest adult would you rather questions disclose startling facts about each participant, and very good Would You Rather questions make participants consider what they value most, whether it’s love or money, integrity or ego, privacy or freedom, or even salt or sugar.
In this article, we will take you on a world of would you rather questions to last you all night and day.
Would You Rather Questions
Below are a compilation of would you rather questions to make your game night a fun one
Best Would you Rather Questions
1. Would you rather lose all your money and valuables or lose all the pictures you have ever taken?
2. Would you rather have webbed feet or webbed hands?
3. Would you rather be feared by all or loved by all?
4. Would you rather have a body that is shaped like a candy cane or shaped like a lollipop?
5. Would you rather never get angry or never be envious?
6. Would you rather have to sleep hanging upside down or sleep in a bed of garbage?
7. Would you rather donate your body to science or donate your organs to people who need them?
8. Would you rather have to use a little box to go to the bathroom or be walked like a dog?
9. Would you rather spend a year on Mars by yourself or party on a remote island with your friends?
10. Would you rather be tickled by a vampire or licked by a werewolf (every single day)?
11. Would you rather speak to animals or speak 10 foreign languages?
12. Would you rather turn into a purple bear or a heart-shaped pillow every time you felt happy?
13. Would you rather be the hero that saved the girl or the villain that took over the world?
14. Would you rather only be able to get around by bouncing like a kangaroo or leaping like a ballerina?
15. Would you rather walk barefoot in a public restroom or get poisoned?
16. Would you rather have to wear a clown nose or clown face paint for the rest of your life?
17. Would you rather climb the highest mountains or swim the deepest seas?
18. Would you rather dance like a monkey or dance like a bear?
19. Would you rather smell like onions or garlic?
20. Would you rather have eyes all around your head or noses all around your head?
21. Would you rather become an adult overnight or stay a teenager forever?
22. Would you rather lick a dirty trash can or moldy food?
23. Would you rather talk like Darth Vader or speak in the language of the Middle Ages?
24. Would you rather smell like onions or have to eat onions every day?
25. Would you rather be immortal on a mortal planet or be mortal on an immortal planet?
26. Find poop and not be able to smell it or smell poop and not be able to find it?
27. Would you rather fly a kite or swing on a swing?
28. Pull off your own toenail or fingernail?
29. Would you rather go skiing or go to a water park?
30. Drink your own blood or your own snot?
31. Would you rather skip class or have a 2-hour-recess at school?
32. Clean the toilet with your hand or with your foot?
33. Would you rather never have homework again or be paid to do your homework?
34. Wear raw meat or rotten vegetables?
35. Would you rather have a million dollars in pennies or a hundred million dollars worth of ice cream?
36. Would you rather have fast food every day or have to cook your own food?
37. Would you rather it’s Christmas every day or your birthday every day?
38. Would you rather stick your hands in a bowl of eyeballs or a bowl of brains?
39. Would you rather be able to slide down rainbows or jump on the clouds?
40. Would you rather rub ketchup or mustard all over your body?
41. Would you rather have a giant tongue or giant feet?
42. Would you rather ride a farting horse or kiss a burping dog?
43. Would you rather eat rotten eggs or drink sour milk?
44. Would you rather drink blood or spit?
45. Would you rather exercise together or watch a movie together?
46. Would you rather burp up soap bubbles or worms?
47. Would you rather have hair made of snakes or hair made of caterpillars?
48. Would you rather jump into a vat of slime or a vat of sour milk?
49. Would you rather scream at each other or give each other the silent treatment?
50. Would you rather smell vomit or fart?
Would You Rather Dirty
51. Would you rather have an extra ear or an extra nose?
52. Would you rather have extra fingers or extra toes?
53. Would you rather explore or shrink into the size of an ant?
54. Would you rather eat rotten eggs or drink sour milk?
55. Would you rather swim in pudding or ice cream?
56. Would you rather feel itchy every day or get tickled every day?
57. Would you rather get stuck in an elevator with your ex or with your partner and their ex?
58. Would you rather lick a used toothbrush or chew old gum?
59. Would you rather have the power to heal or the power to fly?
60. Would you rather be a scientist or an artist?
61. Would you rather travel to every continent or only get to travel to your favorite place once a year, for the rest of your life?
62. Would you rather spend the day at the museum of your choice or spend the day at the store of your choice?
63. Would you rather be the President of the United States or Bill Gates?
64. Would you rather only be able to visit National Parks or only be able to visit amusement parks?
65. Would you rather be an expert in bird watching or an expert in horseback riding?
66. Would you rather know everything there is to know or not know anything for the rest of your life?
67. Would you rather go on the ultimate vacation ever and then not be able to go on vacation again or go on one vacation every year that is just okay?
68. Would you rather always lose or never play?
69. Would you rather ride in a hot air balloon or a helicopter?
70. Would you rather create a famous piece of art or invent a famous invention?
71. Would you rather be criticized or ignored?
72. Would you rather be a celebrity or be a doctor?
73. Would you rather design a video game or design a tall building?
74. Would you rather be a doctor for people or a veterinarian?
75. Would you rather marry someone who doesn’t love you or marry someone you do not love?
Would You Rather Questions Funny
76. Would you rather be a scuba diver or an airplane pilot?
77. Would you rather live in a zoo or in an aquarium?
78. Would you rather live on a farm or in a fancy building in a city?
79. Would you rather have to kiss every person you meet or never kiss your partner again?
80. Would you rather be a teacher or a police officer?
81. Would you rather run a marathon or bike the Tour de France?
82. Would you rather swim every day or dance every day?
83. Would you rather be great at a musical instrument or excel at a sport?
84. Would you rather live somewhere that was hot all the time or cold all the time?
85. Would you rather stay up late every night, or wake up early every morning?
86. Would you rather be an only child or have lots of siblings?
87. Would you rather go to the doctor or the dentist?
88. Would you rather live without a TV or without a computer?
89. Would you rather live in the city or in the country?
90. Would you rather have no sight or have no hearing?
91. Would you rather read a romantic novel together or watch a romantic movie together?
92. Would you rather clean the bathroom or your bedroom?
93. Would you rather have breakfast in bed or a midnight snack?
94. Would you rather travel by bus or by bicycle?
95. Would you rather swim in the ocean or a lake?
96. Would you rather go to the zoo or the aquarium?
97. Would you rather sleep in a tent or under the stars?
98. Would you rather fly in an airplane or helicopter?
99. Would you rather have no social media or video games?
100. Would you rather write with your non-dominant hand, or with your eyes closed?
101. Would you rather sleep on the floor or on the couch?
102. Would you rather have to walk everywhere or ride a skateboard?
103. Would you rather have no Netflix or no YouTube?
104. Would you rather it be Halloween or Valentine’s day?
105. Would you rather do the cooking or the cleaning?
106. Would you rather buy 10 inexpensive toys or one expensive toy?
107. Would you rather vacuum or wash the floors?
108. Would you rather be the smartest person or the strongest person?
109. Would you rather get the hiccups or have to sneeze
110. Would you rather have 20 good friends or 1 best friend?
111. Would you rather be able to speak every language on earth or communicate with aliens?
112. Would you rather be able to understand what animals are saying or have the ability to be invisible?
113. Would you questions a superhero or an astronaut?
114. Would you rather make your dreams come true or make other people’s dreams come true?
115. Would you rather be able to meet your favorite book character or meet someone famous from history?
116. Would you rather be able to read people’s minds or heal people’s bodies?
117. Would you rather be able to slide down rainbows or jump on the clouds?
118. Would you rather be able to fly like a bird or swim like a fish?
119. Would you rather be able to touch the top of the sky or the deepest part of the ocean?
120. Would you rather have a treehouse or a hideout under the ground?
- Sweet Ways To Say Birthday Wishes
- How to Ask a Girl for Her Phone Number
- Beautiful Thanksgiving Message
121. Would you rather work for a company that makes movies or a company that makes toys?
122. Would you rather be a professional athlete or an actor in the movies?
123. Would you rather be a farmer or an author?
124. Would you rather ride a roller coaster or go skydiving?
125. Would you rather slow dance with your partner or dance to a fast beat?
Dream Big Questions
126. Would you rather have a koala or a panda bear for a pet?
127. Would you rather give up dates or kisses?
128. Would you rather go on a camping vacation on the moon or a beach vacation on a newly discovered planet?
129. Would you rather win a million dollars or be able to read people’s minds?
130. Would you rather get to read and write books all day or make and look at art all day?
131. Would you rather write a love letter or get a love letter?
132. Would you rather live in a science museum or an art museum?
133. Would you rather be in an unbalanced relationship where you love them more or do they love you more?
134. Would you rather live in a jungle or in a zoo?
135. Would you rather be with a jealous partner or a distant one?
136. Find Waldo or be Waldo?
137. Would you rather outlive your partner or have them outlive you?
138. Ride your dog or ride in a car driven by your dog?
139. Would you rather questions the love of your life in high school or at the age of 30?
140. Go to school all year long or go to school for longer each day?
141. Teach an adult how to be a kid or be taught how to be an adult?
142. Take pictures of animals or let animals take pictures of you?
143. Would you rather you out-earn your partner or have them out-earn you?
144. Have wheels on your feet or have feet instead of wheels on your bike?
145. Would you rather have quintuplets or have no kids?
146. Wash your hair with bar soap or wash your body with shampoo?
147. Take a shower outside every day or never take a shower?
148. Get a pedicure or give a pedicure?
149. Read a book with no pictures or a book written in a different language?
150. Watch a foreign film with subtitles or a silent film with subtitles?
Good Would You Rather Questions
151. Only watch animated movies forever or never watch an animated film again?
152. Combine breakfast and lunch or combine lunch and dinner?
153. Would you rather have a spouse that chews loudly or spits when they talk?
154. Always be looking in a mirror or never look in a mirror again?
155. Would you rather find out your partner hates dogs or that they cheated on their ex?
156. Have your great-grandfather’s name or his haircut?
157. Look like Donald Trump or talk like Donald Trump?
158. Have a fake tan only on your face that’s too orange or too brown?
159. Switch bodies with your mom or your dad?
160. Trade heads with the person on your left or the person on your right?
161. Accidentally walk into a glass wall or a brick wall?
162. Store all your food in your cheeks or in a hump on your back?
163. Sound like a sheep or a chicken when you laugh?
164. Believe you have a spider-sense or are a wizard?
165. Bring a wand or a marshmallow gun to a fight?
166. Become a centaur or a mermaid?
167. Be terrified of pillows or terrified of blankets?
168. See a squirrel wearing a scarf or an urchin wearing underwear?
169. Would you rather date someone with their ex’s name tattooed on their chest or date someone whose ex lives next door?
170. Become a pet rock or own a pet rock?
171. Be made of silly putty or made of play dough?
172. Get literally lost in a book or lost in a maze?
173. Would you rather have a time machine or a teleportation device?
174. Eat a banana with the peel on or peel a banana and find it has already been eaten?
175. Would you rather listen to an annoying laugh for a whole day or get tickled for one hour?
176. Shave your head or have hair down to the floor?
177. Would you rather be braver than most people or be able to fly?
178. Make your own bed every day or make your own dinner every day?
179. Drink only soda or drink only juice?
180. Be stuck as a tween forever or skip the tween years of your life?
- Trending Details about I Love You
- How to Improve Your Love Life
- Stop Falling In Love with the Wrong Men
181. Only be allowed to watch Disney Junior or only be able to watch the news?
182. Be your sibling for a day or have them become your twin for a day?
183. Be famous at your school or be famous in another country?
184. Eat cookies for breakfast or for dinner?
185. Would you rather give up social media or eat the same dinner for the rest of your life?
186. Marry the person on your left or the person on your right?
187. Would you rather relive the same day repeatedly for a year or lose a year of your life?
188. Smell like an onion or smell like garlic?
189. Skip cleaning the bathroom or skip cleaning the kitchen for a month?
190. Have an extra finger or have an extra toe?
191. Marry a stranger or never get married at all?
192. Save your pet or save your important financial documents?
193. Have really loud gas or really stinky gas?
194. Walk around with your pants zipper down or two middle shirt buttons undone?
195. Get banned from Twitter or Instagram?
196. Be able to only send text messages or only receive them?
197. Be grounded for a month or not be allowed to come home for a month?
198. Get nose hair extensions or armpit hair extensions?
199. Have a huge pimple on your face on senior picture day or at prom?
200. Graduate but not have a ceremony or not graduate but be required to attend the ceremony?
Questions For Adults
201. Would you rather lose all of the money you’ve earned this year or lose all of the memories you’ve gained this year?
202. Get an internship or get a job?
203. Communicate only by hand signals or by smoke signals?
204. Be a teenager forever or never get the chance to be a teenager?
205. Would you rather lose all of your friends but win the lottery or keep your friends and stay broke?
206. Get married or have children?
207. Would you rather never age physically or never age mentally?
208. Wear ugly clothes on a date or go to an ugly place?
209. Would you rather be able to change the future or change the past?
210. Have an expensive promise ring or an expensive vacation with me?
211. Have the same haircut as me or wear the same clothes as me?
212. Have a long beard or a curly mustache?
213. Would you rather have a weird-looking smile or a weird-sounding laugh?
214. Tell everyone every detail of our relationship or tell them nothing about our relationship?
215. Have two simultaneous relationship partners or no relationship partners?
216. Not be able to hear me or not be able to see me?
217. Every day was our anniversary, or every day was your birthday?
218. Go to a sporting event or snuggle with me?
219. Watch a rom-com every night or never be able to watch movies?
220. Wear matching shirts every day or let me dress you every day?
221. Would you rather be filthy rich and live 400 years ago or be poor but live today?
222. Never be able to stop saying how much you like me or never be able to say it at all?
223. Live with me or live alone on a deserted island?
224. Ask me to marry you or wait for me to ask you?
225. Have your own bedroom or your own bathroom?
Out Of This World Questions
226. Trade places with a parent or the sibling closest to your age?
227. Would you rather watch nothing but Hallmark Christmas movies or nothing but horror movies?
228. Be mean to everyone or have them all be mean to you?
229. Take turns making dinner or cook together every night?
230. Add a person or a pet to your family?
231. Would you rather have a sing-off with Ariana Grande or a dance-off with Rihanna?
232. Do you all have the same face or the same body?
233. Be like the Brady Bunch of the Adams Family?
234. Love each other and not be related by blood or be related by blood and dislike each other?
235. Lower the federal drinking age or retirement age?
236. Raise your salary or lower the hours you work?
237. Never go to work or never clean your house?
238. Let your kids cook dinner every night or order takeout every night?
239. Build your own house or your own car by hand?
240. Turn back into a teenager or turn back into a baby?
241. Would you rather cuddle a koala or pal around with a panda?
242. Look like you’re older or look like you’re younger?
243. Take advice from your 15-year-old self or your 115-year-old self?
244. Commute to work on a tandem bike or a skateboard?
245. Have a woman’s body or head for a day?
246. Wear a pink shirt every day or only be able to wear white head-to-toe?
247. Never be able to play sports or never be able to watch sports?
248. Have emotional conversations with your friends every day or never be able to talk to them?
249. Have only girls for friends or have no friends?
250. Have a great job and live with your parents or live on your own and be broke and jobless?
Questions That Might Be Embarrassing
251. Would you rather work an overtime shift with your annoying boss or spend full day with your mother-in-law?
252. Read-only children’s picture books or women’s fiction?
253. Would you rather wear the same socks for a month or the same underwear for a week?
254. Look like your mother or your sister?
255. Have a man’s facial hair for one day or his muscles?
256. Be bald or get a surprise haircut?
257. Would you rather lounge by the pool or on the beach?
258. Be a 1950s housewife or a modern career woman?
259. Have equal rights with men or have more rights than men?
260. Live in a country of all women or all men?
261. Not have breasts or not be able to have children?
262. Only be able to shop for clothes at yard sales or at a thrift store?
263. Be a bridesmaid 20 times or never be a bridesmaid?
264. Be a real princess or the president of a country?
265. Would you rather be royalty 1,000 years ago or an average person today?
266. Be together every second of every day or only be together virtually?
267. Have a long-distance relationship or a rocky relationship?
268. Lookalike or sound alike?
269. Hate each other’s friends or hate each other’s family?
270. Share a toothbrush or share a pillow?
271. Would you rather never be stuck in traffic again or never get another cold?
272. Take a vacation together or start a business together?
273. Star on a couple’s reality show or watch a couple’s reality show?
274. Be completely honest with each other or completely loyal to each other?
275. Would you rather communicate only in emoji or never be able to text at all ever again?
Questions for Your Girlfriend
276. Use every auto-correct suggestion or let your mom create your texts?
277. Would you rather vomit on your hero or have your hero vomit on you?
278. Text messages or emails that self-destruct after reading?
279. A message that contains a secret code or a transmission from aliens?
280. Have your phone stopped playing videos or have the keyboard broken?
281. Would you rather be an extra in an Oscar-winning movie or the lead in a box office bomb?
282. Does your phone randomly takes pictures or send texts?
283. Would you rather be 11 feet tall or nine inches tall?
284. Be able to store only one app or every app available?
285. Would you rather questions Beyoncé’s talent or Jay-Z‘s business acumen?
286. Would you rather questions everything and not be able to speak or know nothing and unable to stop talking?
287. Would you rather have a personal maid or a personal chef?
288. Live without a soul or without a brain?
289. Would you rather never be able to go out during the day or never be able to go out at night?
290. Save all the animals of the world or save all the children of the world?
291. Would you rather buy 10 things you don’t need every time you go shopping or always forget the one thing that you need when you go to the store?
292. Has society reverted to ancient times or skipped a thousand years to the future?
293. Would you rather stay in during a snow day or build a fort?
294. Only be able to talk to people in person or not be able to speak?
295. Would you rather labor under a hot sun or extreme cold?
296. Swim with sharks or swim with narwhals?
297. Would you rather swim in a pool full of Nutella or a pool full of maple syrup?
298. Be broke and happy or rich and depressed?
299. Would you rather give up air conditioning and heating for the rest of your life or give up the Internet for the rest of your life?
300. Be a woman or a man?
Questions for Your Boyfriend
301. Would you rather have universal respect or unlimited power?
302. Jump out of an airplane or off the top of a mountain with a parachute?
303. Would you rather lose your sight or your memories?
304. Win a billion dollars and give it all away or have to spend it on yourself all in one day?
305. Would you rather questions everyone you know to be able to read your thoughts or for everyone you know to have access to your Internet history?
306. Step in when you see bullying or be the person getting bullied?
307. Would you rather be chronically under-dressed or overdressed?
308. Make a new friend every day or make one perfect friend in your lifetime?
309. Would you rather have another 10 years with your partner or a one-night stand with your celebrity crush?
310. Would you rather queestions a ghost or a zombie?
311. Would you rather be in jail for five years or be in a coma for a decade?
312. Get flushed down the toilet or thrown in the trash?
313. Would you rather find true love today or win the lottery next year?
314. Have world peace or stop famine?
315. Would you rather be forced to sing along or dance to every single song you hear?
316. Would you rather sleep in a pigsty or snuggle with a skunk?
317. Would you rather team up with Wonder Woman or Captain Marvel?
318. Be a bad person who looks beautiful or a nice person who looks unattractive?
319. Would you rather have telekinesis (the ability to move things with your mind) or telepathy (the ability to read minds)?
320. Has your screen broken or your keyboard broken?
321. Would you rather have the ability to see 10 minutes into the future or 150 years into the future?
322. Would you rather take a cold shower or brush your teeth with hot water?
323. Would you rather live in a world where you dance instead of walk or sing instead of talk?
324. Would you rather be very smart or very athletic?
325. Would you rather be magical but live on earth or live in a magical land but be normal?
326. Drink melted ice cream or a melted popsicle?
327. Would you rather babysit a crying infant for a day or have an unwanted houseguest for a week?
328. Every picture in your house includes me or your celebrity crush?
329. Would you rather have out-of-control body hair or out-of-control body odor?
330. Would you rather smell bad or have walrus teeth?
331. Would you rather be completely bald or covered from head to toe with hair?
332. Would you rather questions Deadpool or Ironman?
333. Would you rather live a long life in poverty or a short life with wealth?
334. Take an extra math class or science class each semester?
335. Would you rather be a kid your whole life or an adult your whole life?
336. Wear no makeup around me or too much makeup?
337. Would you rather have unlimited respect or unlimited power?
338. Get tagged by your parents on social media or tag your parents on social media?
339. Would you rather have one wish granted today or three wishes granted ten years from now?
340. Sleep standing up or walk lying down?
341. Would you rather live forever or be remembered forever?
342. Would you rather win a gold medal at the Olympics or be a famous singer?
343. Would you rather have unlimited pizza for life or unlimited tacos for life?
344. Would you rather wear your clothes backward or inside out?
345. Would you rather be on an airplane between two arguing passengers or sit next to a screaming infant?
346. Revert to being a baby or advance to being 100 years old?
347. Would you rather have an unlimited gift card to a restaurant or a clothing store?
348. Would you rather have the teeth of a shark or the neck of a giraffe?
349. Would you rather be known for your intelligence or for your good looks?
350. Be able to respond only in emojis or only with misspelled words?
351. Would you rather be the funniest person or the smartest person in the room?
352. Have an unlimited bank account or unlimited vacation time?
353. Would you rather be stuck on an island for eternity all on your own or with someone you hate?
354. Always have to wear 6-inch heels or never be able to wear shoes?
355. Would you rather have a name everyone misspells or a name everyone forgets?
356. Cheat or be cheated on?
357. Would you rather questions Oprah or Simon Cowell?
358. Live together forever or never live together?
359. Would you rather eat the oldest thing in the office fridge or clean the office bathroom with just toilet paper?
360. Be the principal of your school or have the principal become a student?
361. Would you rather have an office where you could wear pajamas to work or work in a really fancy office?
362. Get caught in an ant trap or a mousetrap?
363. Would you rather be famous in your career field or celebrity famous?
364. Would you rather hold slugs or spiders in your hands?
365. Would you rather do something you love and make just enough money to get by or do something you hate but make billions of dollars?
366. Would you rather questions Spiderman or Superman?
367. Would you rather have a terrible boss but a great job or a great boss but a terrible job?
368. Be called my girlfriend/boyfriend or my partner?
369. Would you rather have your dream job and be unable to retire in 50 years or have a terrible job but get to retire in 10 years?
370. Would you rather have a giant tongue or giant feet?
371. Would you rather be good at any new skill you try or work with the same skills and specialize in your work?
372. Be stuck together in a hug or in a kiss?
373. Would you rather be the oldest person in the office or the youngest?
374. Live with your mom forever or live with thirty cats?
375. Would you rather run a country or a business?
376. Have a screaming sound or a crying sound for your ringtone?
377. Would you rather work an extra hour, but get an hour of break time or work with no breaks, but leave an hour earlier?
378. Would you rather questions a famous TV personality or on a national sports team?
379. Would you rather work in Los Angeles or in New York City?
380. Watch a movie with no sound or listen to a movie with no picture?
381. Would you rather prepare your own lunch or have snack boxes delivered to your workplace?
382. Would you rather be able to visit the stars or discover a treasure on earth?
383. Would you rather live the rest of your life as a monk or be followed continuously by the paparazzi?
384. Would you rather sweat slime or honey?
385. Would you rather spend a year as a cop or as a teacher in an inner-city neighborhood?
386. Accidentally send your boss or your grandma an offensive GIF?
387. Would you rather take a vow of silence or a vow of celibacy for your entire life?
388. Live in the same house for your whole life or live in a different house every day?
389. Would you rather forgive or forget?
390. Would you rather eat sardines or snails?
391. Would you rather be happy, wealthy, or healthy?
392. Spend all day on the toilet or spend all day in the shower?
393. Would you rather all the chats on your phone leak or all the photos?
394. Listen only to feminist rock or female country singers?
395. Would you rather have someone tell you the brutal truth or have them lie to protect your feelings?
396. Would you rather roll in mud or a pile of ladybugs?
397. Would you rather go out for fine dining or order pizza and watch Netflix?
398. Share a phone or share a TV?
399. Would you rather sing to your partner or play him a song on a musical instrument?
400. Know me for only one day or never meet me at all?
Send In a Text
401. Would you rather cook dinner with your partner or have your partner cook dinner for you?
402. Would you rather be lost on a desert island or lost in the Amazon rainforest?
403. Would you rather go watch a movie or go watch the sunset?
404. Would you rather visit space or the animals of Madagascar?
405. Would you rather live to 150 but have a boring life or live to 50 but have a really exciting life?
406. Would you rather live in Europe or Asia?
407. Would you rather live with your partner in one town or be single and tour Europe?
408. Make every night a date night or never have a date night?
409. Would you rather have a golden voice or a silver tongue?
410. Eat nothing but candy or nothing but cake?
411. Would you rather give up bathing for a month or give up the internet for a month?
412. Slap a seal or get slapped by a seal?
413. Would you rather be a leader or a follower?
414. Eat a booger or leave it on your face?
415. Would you rather have more time or more money?
416. Live inside a grave or inside an urn?
417. Would you rather have your heart broken or be the heartbreaker?
418. Eat food that’s five months old or food with no expiration date?
419. Would you rather have a kiss every day or a hug every day?
420. Wear dirty underwear every day or wear wet underwear every day?
421. Would you rather go out for date night or do date night at home?
422. Eat a spider or be eaten by a spider?
423. Would you rather go on a fun date or be given an expensive gift?
424. Would you rather have rainbows or flowers shoot out of your eyes?
425. Would you rather sneak out of the house or miss a party that the most popular person in school invited you to?
426. Would you rather burp or fart all of the time?
427. Would you rather be popular, but have fake friends or be unpopular, but have real friends?
428. Would you rather look like a skunk or smell like a skunk?
429. Would you rather have nosy parents or strict parents?
430. Would you rather have four arms or four legs?
431. Would you rather someone read your diary or someone read your text messages?
432. Would you rather have wheels for feet or crab claws for hands?
433. Would you rather eat out by yourself or eat at home with your family?
434. Would you rather make funny sounds all of the for would you rather have a tree growing out of your head?
435. Would you rather questions only Justin Bieber or only Ariana Grande for the rest of your life?
436. Would you rather smell like rotten eggs or sour milk all the time?
437. Would you rather be an only child or have ten siblings?
438. Would you rather have a bad body odor or bad breath?
439. Would you rather never play video games again or never use your favorite mobile app again?
440. Would you rather have very smelly feet or hair that smells like lasagna?
441. Would you rather have super-sensitive taste buds or super-sensitive hearing?
442. Would you rather see the world in black and white or glow in the dark?
443. Would you rather be completely invisible for one day or be able to fly for one day?
444. Would you rather giggle every time you spoke or would you rather everyone you spoke to giggled in response to what you’ve said?
445. Would you rather travel the world for a year, all expenses paid or have $40,000 to spend on whatever you want?
446. Would you rather have rainbow-colored skin or a voice that sings every time you speak?
447. Would you rather live on the beach or in a cabin in the woods?
448. Share a toothbrush or share a pillow?
449. Would you rather have a completely automated home or a self-driving car?
450. Have two simultaneous relationship partners or no relationship partners?
More Dirty Questions
451. Would you rather always be 10 minutes late or always be 20 minutes early?
452. Would you rather spend a week in the forest or a night in a real haunted house?
453. Would you rather have Billie Eilish‘s future or Madonna’s legacy?
454. Would you rather have a third nipple or an extra toe?
455. Would you rather solve world hunger or global warming?
456. Would you rather have to wear every shirt inside out or every pair of pants backward?
457. Would you rather live in a treehouse or in a cave?
458. Would you rather win $25,000 or your best friend win $100,000?
459. Would you rather stay the age you are physically forever or stay the way you are now financially forever?
460. Would you rather be in a zombie apocalypse or a robot apocalypse?
Frequently Asked Questions About Would you Rather Questions
Below are FAQs in relation to would you rather questions.
Would you rather see the future or change the past? Why?
If you knew what the future held and made steps to take advantage of it, that future will be no more. The logical answer would therefore be to change the past. However, changing the past would change the present as you know it now. The answer is neither, unless of course there is one thing specific you want to change.
Would you rather be yourself or someone else?
I would rather be myself. I would not want to be anyone else, because then I wouldn’t be me. Now if you would have asked me that question before puberty, I more than likely could have thought of someone who I might have rather been instead, but ONLY if I could have picked out who it was I could have been. But definitely not now, I LOVE who I am, inside and out. I have 36 years of thoughts in this mind, they are personal, they are unique, they are lovely, they are beautiful and ugly. I couldn’t imagine life as someone else.
Would you rather know the truth or not know at all?
Truth to face any day. Otherwise, how can you trust anyone to be honest with you? If you’re unable to take hard truths then you haven’t matured into an adult yet. People who are brutally honest make the best, most reliable and trustworthy friends.
Would you rather live without your computer or your phone?
Absolutely no doubt; the phone is gone. Sure, having a phone to message and call people when I am out is useful. Google maps is hugely useful and having a great camera on my phone is also really good (Pixel 2XL) but that pales in comparison to my computer. It’s an absolute beast. I use it for work and at home and it’s incredibly fast, and can do everything on it and I do everything. It is use it for communication, entertainment, studying, working.. everything. If I had to just use my phone for all that stuff, I couldn’t do anything.
Would you rather live in the present or in the 70s?
I’d rather live in the present as there are improvements especially in terms of health and technology. Though some people said that nature was better, but today’s life is more accessible and comfortable.
Would you rather have no internet or no cell phone?
I would rather have no cell phone than no internet because nowadays using phone without internet is just as torturing as using a slow internet connection.
Would you rather eat vegetables or fruit for the rest of your life?
Fruit — because you can sneak in some veggies too under slightly dodgy botanical definitions: tomatoes, cucumbers (really long green melons), avocados (drupes like peaches) and nuts as well (they are just fruit pits …)
Would you rather have no house or no car?
I would rather not have a car than a house. You can’t live comfortably in a car, but you can in a house. Plus, most places have public transport that you can use. So, you don’t need a car.
Would you rather only eat sushi for the rest of your life or steak?
I’ll take sushi, as it provides me more variety. If I must forever forgo steak, I can still get my red meat in the form of moose, bear, buffalo, squirrel, rabbit, or venison.
Would you rather be deaf or blind?
As hard as this is to answer, I would choose to lose my hearing and keep my vision, as no 1 I am already vision impaired. I can see, but i need glasses to help, so no 2, if I cannot hear some of the stupid harmful and hurtful shit that some people say, then it would be hard to react. Because I cannot hear them. Reading people’s faces is enough.
Being A Successful Lawyer Or A Federal Judge?
You won’t become a federal judge without being a lawyer, and by any definition a lawyer who becomes a federal judge is a successful lawyer.
Would you rather be a hero or a villain? Why?
Villains never seem to be truly happy to me. In all of my life, the times that I felt most happy was the times when I as making others happy. When I saw others smile. I think it is this common thread of our joys that really binds us. We want more joy in the world not less. And am willing to suffer the slings and arrows that a hero must take to save others. Also trying to be the hero every day. You don’t need superpowers to be a hero. You just need the right attitude.
What questions can be asked instead of ‘how was your day’?
▸ Did your day go well?
▸ Hows life treating you today?
▸ Did your day prove productive?
▸ Was today a good day for you?
▸ Was today a breeze?
▸ Did your day fly by effortless?
▸ Did the stars fall for you today?
▸ Has the cosmos blessed your day today?
▸ How has the world treated you today?
▸ Hows it going today?
▸ Tell me about your day.
▸ What was the good the bad and the ugly today?
▸ What kinda day did you have?
Do you prefer to play video games or do sports?
Well! Playing video games is fun, but engaging in sports is more beneficial because Physical exercise is good for mind, body and spirit. Furthermore, team sports are good for learning accountability, dedication, and leadership, among many other traits. Putting it all together by playing a sport is a winning combination.
Without video games, what’s your life gonna be?
The life before Internet and video-games, believe or not, existed! And, in addition, it was fun! When I was a child, in eighties in Yugoslavia, during weekends we (10 or 20 boys and girls) met at 8:00 in the morning, played football or many other games or sports until evening. The only pause was for a quick breakfast and lunch. During the winter, it was skiing whole day.
Would you rather be too hot or too cold?
I don’t know if you noticed but being too hot is almost unbearable. Sure you have fans and AC but those aren’t going to keep you cool if they’re turned off. Once they are turned off you’re going to be boiling hot and sweating and also stink. If it’s freezing cold you can always turn the heating up and also use essentials such as thick socks and or blankets to keep you warm. So I’d rather be cold than hot.
We hope you’ve enjoyed our variety of would you rather questions for your game night. Please endeavor to share this article with your family and friends.