– You are Stronger than you Think Quotes –
These you are stronger than you think quotes can restore your faith in your ability to realize your life’s aspirations and ambitions.
Do you know when things feel so difficult in life? You’re feeling helpless and lonely, and you’re unsure of your capacity to deal with it.
Perhaps a problem at home is draining, a situation at work isn’t improving, or you’re mourning the death of a loved one. Things might sometimes seem like too much to bear.
Prepare to be inspired by our selection of you are stronger than you think quotes.
Best you are Stronger than you Think Quotes
1. It’s important to remember that we all have magic inside of us. — J K Rowling.
2. Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can. — Arthur Ashe.
3. What lies before us and what lies behind us are small matters compared to what lies within us. And when you bring what is within out into the world, miracles happen. — Henry David Thoreau.
4. There are no great people in this world, only great challenges that ordinary people rise to meet. — William Frederick Halsey, Jr.
5. To be tested is good. The challenged life may be the best therapist. — Gail Sheehy.
6. Always remember you are braver than you believe stronger than you seem, smarter than you think, and twice as beautiful as you’d ever imagined. Yesterday I was clever, so I wanted to change the world. Today I am wise, so I am changing myself. — Rumi.
7. Don’t let the fear of the time it will take to accomplish something stand in the way of your doing it. The time will pass anyway; we might just as well put that passing time to the best possible use. — Earl Nightingale.
8. The hardest step she ever took was to blindly trust in who she was. — Atticus.
9. When you go through the dark valleys, you awe inspire everyone. — Hiral Nagda.
10. If you can’t fly then run. If you can’t run then walk. If you can’t walk then crawl, but whatever you do you have to keep moving forward. — Martin Luther King, Jr.
11. It is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt. — Mark Twain.
12. We must meet the challenge rather than wish it were not before us. — William J. Brennan, Jr.
13. Aim for the moon. If you miss, you may hit a star. — W. Clement Stone.
14. Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% how you react to it. — Charles R. Swindoll.
15. Keep your face always toward the sunshine – and shadows will fall behind you. — Walt Whitman.
16. Set your goals high, and don’t stop till you get there. — Bo Jackson.
17. We are what our thoughts have made us; so take care about what you think. Words are secondary. Thoughts live; they travel far. — Swami Vivekananda.
18. Once you replace negative thoughts with positive ones, you’ll start having positive results. — Willie Nelson.
19. You may not control all the events that happen to you, but you can decide not to be reduced by them. — Maya Angelou.
20. When something is important enough, you do it even if the odds are not in your favor. — Elon Musk.
- Gift Ideas for Mother In Law in 2022
- Quote of the Day for Work 2022
- Happy Chinese New Year 2022 Wishes
- Random Questions to Ask Your Friends
- Best End of the World Movies 2022
21. Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans. — John Lennon.
22. If you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change. — Wayne Dyer.
23. If you’re going through hell, keep going. — Winston Churchill.
24. Do your little bit of good where you are; it’s those little bits of good put together that overwhelm the world. — Desmond Tutu.
25. The most beautiful things are not associated with money; they are memories and moments. If you don’t celebrate those, they can pass you by. — Alek Wek.
26. A man doesn’t realize how much he can stand until he is put to the test. You can stand far more than you think you can. You are much stronger than you think you are. — Martin Niemoller.
27. Remember that guy that gave up? Neither does anyone else. — You are Stronger than you Think Quotes
28. Though no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending. — Carl Bard.
29. The truth is you don’t know what is going to happen tomorrow. Life is a crazy ride, and nothing is guaranteed. — Eminem.
30. Don’t judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds that you plant. — Robert Louis Stevenson.
31. Nobody trips over mountains. It is the small pebble that causes you to stumble. Pass all the pebbles in your path, and you will find you have crossed the mountain. — You are Stronger than you Think Quotes
32. When someone shows you who they are, believe them the first time. — Maya Angelou.
33. Problems are not stopping signs; they are guidelines. — Robert Schuller.
34. Where there is no struggle, there is no strength. — Oprah Winfrey.
35. Don’t be discouraged. It’s often the last key in the bunch that opens the lock. — You are Stronger than you Think Quotes
36. There is an unlimited power within you to do all that you want. — Hiral Nagda.
37. Many of life’s failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up. — Thomas Edison.
39. Accept responsibility for your life. Know that it is you who will get you where you want to go, no one else. — Les Brown.
40. First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win. — Mahatma Gandhi.
41. Ability is what you’re capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it. — Lou Holtz.
- How Much is Britney Spears Worth?
- Best Animated Movies of all Time
- Unique Girl Names That Start With A
- Letter of Encouragement for Someone with Cancer
- How Long Does it Take to Get Over a Breakup?
42. Start by doing what’s necessary; then do what’s possible, and suddenly you are doing the impossible. — Francis of Assisi.
43. You matter. You’re not broken. You’re stronger than you think. — Vironika Tugaleva.
44. We all have our own battles to fight, and sometimes we have to go it alone. I’m stronger than you think, you’d be surprised. — Phyllis Reynolds Naylor.
45. When you come to the end of your rope, tie a knot and hang on. — Franklin D. Roosevelt.
46. One day, you will be celebrated all over the world. You will be a well of inspiration from which others pull their strength. Don’t give up now. Just get back to work. — Chinonye J. Chidolue.
47. I set my phone with motivational quotes to go off on random days and times. Like, ‘You’re stronger than you think you are.’ I’ll forget about it, then one will pop up and it’ll give me a little boost. — Shawn Johnson.
48. Promise me you’ll always remember: You’re braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. — A. A. Milne.
49. Challenges are what make life interesting and overcoming them is what makes life meaningful. — Joshua J. Marine.
50. Life’s challenges are not supposed to paralyze you; they’re supposed to help you discover who you are. — Bernice Johnson Reagon.
51. One small crack does not mean that you are broken. It means that you were put to the test and you didn’t fall apart. — Linda Poindexter.
52. Tough times never last, but tough people do. — Robert H. Schuller.
53. Action is stronger than subjectivity. No matter what you feel or think, you can still act. — Dan Millman.
54. There is neither happiness nor unhappiness in this world; there is merely the comparison of one state to the other. Only a man who has felt ultimate despair is capable of feeling ultimate bliss. — Alexandre Dumas.
55. Be at war with your vices, at peace with your neighbors, and let every new year find you a better man. — Benjamin Franklin.
56. Let perseverance be your engine and hope your fuel. — H. Jackson Brown, Jr.
57. The pain you feel today is the strength you feel tomorrow. For every challenge encountered, there is an opportunity for growth. — You are Stronger than you Think Quotes
58. If you can’t explain it simply, you don’t understand it well enough. — Albert Einstein.
59. The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy. — Martin Luther King, Jr.
60. Fear is a confession of weakness. What you fear is stronger than you, or you think it is, else you wouldn’t be afraid of it. — Lucy Maud Montgomery.
- How old Were the Golden Girls When they Started?
- What to Say to Someone Who Lost Their Mother?
- What to Write in a Get Well Card
- Questions to Ask a Guy Over Text
- Joke of the Day for Adults 2022
What is a Good Quote for Strength?
▸ “Perseverance is not a long race; it is many short races one after the other.” “
▸ Many of life’s failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up.”
▸ “Failure is only the opportunity to begin again, this time more intelligently.”
▸ “Success is no accident.
Which is the most Powerful Quote in the World?
▸ “You must be the change you wish to see in the world.”
▸ “Everybody is a genius.
▸ “A life spent making mistakes is not only more honorable but more useful than a life spent doing nothing.”
Which is the most Powerful Motivational Quote?
▸ “Don’t quit.
▸ “Strong people don’t put others down…
▸ “Tough times never last but tough people do.”
▸ “Where there is no struggle, there is no strength.”
▸ “That which does not kill us makes us stronger.”
▸ “Do not pray for easy lives.
▸ “Strength does not come from winning.
What is a Strong Woman Quote?
▸ “A strong woman knows she has strength enough for the journey, but a woman of strength knows it is in the journey where she will become strong.”
▸ “I’d rather regret the risks that didn’t work out than the chances I didn’t take at all.”
▸ “You must love and care for yourself because that’s when the best comes out.”
What are 5 Positive Quotes?
▸ “The best is yet to be.”
▸ “Try to be a rainbow in someone’s cloud.”
▸ “Do good and good will come to you.”
▸ “A positive mindset brings positive things.”
▸ “Positivity always wins
We hope this article on you are stronger than you think quotes have been entertaining and have been able to motivate and inspire you. Please endeavor to share this article with your family, friends, and colleagues. Cheers.