40 Happy New Year Wishes for Your Loved Ones
40 Happy New Year Wishes for Your Loved Ones.
New Year is a time for celebration, a period of hope, a time for new beginnings, a time people often anticipate. A lot might have happened in the previous year, good or bad; so, it would be really exciting to hear from your friends and families who have joined you into the new year. Here are some new year messages you can send to your loved ones to make them feel remembered.
Funny Happy New Year Wishes
- Here’s to a new year doing the same old habits.
- A New Year’s resolution is something that goes in one year and out the other.
- Last year’s resolution was to lose 20 pounds by Christmas. Only 30 pounds to go.
- Remember when we were young and wanted to stay up for New Year’s? Now we’re old and all we want to do is sleep.
- Many people look forward to the New Year for a new start on old habits.
- May the New Year bring you significantly more joy than the holidays did.
- Happy New Year! Let’s eat, drink, and be merry — for tomorrow we diet!
- All I wish this new eve comes with a lot of joys for you since you look ugly while crying. Happy New Year!
- May this New Year bring actual change in you, nor recurrence of old habits in a new package.
- I think I made too many New Year’s resolutions this year. It took me almost a full day to break them all.
Happy New Year Wishes for Friends
- Becoming your friend was the best thing I’ve done in the last year. I’d love to keep this friendship alive for the rest of my life!
- 365 new days. 365 new chances!
- I wish you pure joy, laughter and peace of mind in this New Year. Happy New Year!
- Since we’re going into a new year, I’d like to tell you all that it’s only because of you that I’m living my life to its fullest. I wish you all a Happy New Year.
- Happy New Year, dear friend. Don’t forget the past, learn from it and go out strong for your dreams and future. My best wishes are with you.
- Friends bring happiness throughout the year. Especially a friend like you! Happy New Year!
- A New Year has tiptoed in. Let’s go forward and meet it together!
- Wave goodbye to the old and embrace the new with hope, dreams and ambition. Wishing you a Happy New Year full of happiness!
- May the new year bring all the good things in life you truly deserve. You had an amazing year already and you’re going to have another more amazing one!
- May the coming year be the most fruitful year of our lives. Happy New Year to all!
New Year Greetings for Family
If you’re celebrating the New Year with your family, wish each other or give a family member who lives far away a call ready with a warm wish for them on New Year’s Eve.
- It’s amazing to be part of a family that has so many beautiful people in it. I love you all. Happy New Year!
- I am so proud of you my little ones, here’s to another year of precious moments.
- Seasons change; years come and go but our family grows stronger.
- Our family has made my life bright and I love to celebrate the New Year with all of you by my side.
- Friends come and go but family is forever. Happy New Year to you all!
- Although we may have our ups and downs, I know we will always support each other. Here’s to another year and our wonderful family!
- We are blessed to have each other; I could not be any more thankful. May this year bring us success and good health.
- In this loveliest of seasons may you find many reasons for happiness. Wishing you a very Happy New Year, and sending lots of love!
- Here’s to another year of laughs, memories and good food!
- Wishing you peace, love and laughter in the New Year.
Happy New Year Greetings for Your Love
- You made last year so special for me. It is my greatest wish that this coming year is special for you.
- This New Year I cannot promise to ward off all the woes that life may send your way. But I promise to be by your side always and share them all with you.
- Wishing for a better year with new opportunities and beautiful moments. Happy New Year, my love. Let’s have a great year ahead.
- Let us take a vow to never let each other go no matter where life takes us. May our love triumph over all odds in life. Happy New Year!
- Years will come and go, but my love for you will always be the same. It will never stop to grow as long as there is a tomorrow. Happy New Year!
- When I think of you, my heart overflows with joy and pleasure. I have fallen more in love with you every year. This new year will not be an exception. Happy New Year, my love!
- I realized that each year our love becomes bigger. I wish that we could have a happy year to live our love.
- May all failures, sorrow, and troubles stay behind in the passing year. And may they leave a lot of room in your life for laughter and happiness. Happy New Year, my love!
- Your love is the light that will illuminate all my days with happiness this New Year.
- You have given me nothing but love and support and I wish I will be able to give you that, too. That is my New Year’s resolution. Happy New Year!
There is no better way of welcoming a new year than wishing your friends and families with these heartfelt new year wishes!