55 Simple Romantic Birthday Wishes 2020 for Your Special Person.
How would you wish your special person a “Happy Birthday”? Definitely by revealing how much the person means to you. Having said that, a birthday is the commemoration of someone’s birth into the world, which makes it the ideal opportunity to think about the fact that you are so fortunate to have that individual in your life.
This is exceptionally apparent if the person celebrating is romantically involved with you, be it your wife, husband, boyfriend or girlfriend; you want to make sure they feel loved on that special day. So, here are some romantic birthday wishes to make your beloved blush.
Amusing Birthday Wishes
- I wanted to get you something truly amazing and inspiring for your birthday and then I remembered that you already have me.
- Happy Birthday! Don’t forget to iron that birthday suit.
- Those aren’t gray hairs you see. They’re strands of birthday glitter growing out of your head.
- Don’t let aging get you down. It’s too hard to get up again!
- You’re [insert age]? Better take that cake outdoors to light the candles! Have a very happy birthday.
- [insert age] is a perfect age. You’re old enough to recognize your mistakes but young enough to make some more. Happy Birthday!
- Don’t worry, they are not gray hairs, they are wisdom highlights. You just happen to be extremely wise.
- Q: What goes up and never comes down?
A: Your age!
- Night sweats and hot flashes are nature’s way of lowering your heating bill so you can save more money for your retirement.
- Middle age: that time when you finally get your head together – then your body starts falling apart.
- Happy Birthday! I’m so pleased to hear you’re over the hill instead of under it.
- Happy Birthday. It took you [insert age] years to look this good!
- I wouldn’t say you’re old… you’ve just been young for longer than most of us. Happy Birthday!
- Middle age… when “happy hour” is a nap!
- You’re not getting older… just more distinguished! Happy Birthday.
- By the time you’re [insert age] you’ve learned everything – you only have to remember it! Many happy returns on your birthday.
- YOU SUCK!
…at aging. Can you at least try to look older?
- You know you’re getting older when an “all-nighter” means not getting up to pee.
- Middle age is when your age starts to show around your middle.
- How do you know you’ve hit middle-age? In preparation for a big sneeze you cross your legs really hard and hope for the best!
- You are so old, you walked into an antique shop and they sold you.
- A little gray hair is a small price to pay for so much wisdom.
- You know you’re getting old when the little old gray-haired lady you helped across the street is your wife.
- If gray hair is a sign of wisdom, then you’re a genius!
- A wise man once said, “Forget about your past, you cannot change it”. I’d like to add: “Forget about your present, I didn’t get you one”.
- You know you’re old when you turn down the lights to be economical instead of romantic.
- I spent 3 hours searching the internet for the perfect birthday message for you and then I gave up. Happy Birthday.
- You know you’re getting old when you can’t walk past a bathroom without thinking, “I may as well pee while I’m here.”
Long Distance Birthday Wishes
- My love for you is like nothing I’ve ever experienced before. I hope you have a wonderful and memorable birthday party.
- You brought light into my life when I was surrounded by darkness. Happy birthday, and thank you for making our long-distance relationship work. I’m so glad that I get to keep you in my life.
- Many couples seem to regret getting into long-distance relationships. Ours has withstood the test of time; it brings both of us so much joy and hope. You are wonderful. Happy birthday, darling. I’m looking forward to celebrating many more years with you!
- I am pleased and honored to have an awesome, caring, and loving partner like you by my side.
- Thank you for giving me more than enough. Have a fantastic birthday!
- Honey, thank you for being my attentive partner. Your compassionate heart always makes me feel loved and cared for. You are my pride, and I’m always proud of you. Happy birthday!
- Thank you for your maturity and for making me feel comfortable.
- The miles apart don’t really matter if we truly love each other. I will remain by your side forever. Just imagine a kiss and hug from me on your birthday!
- Happy birthday to my handsome, tall, good-looking, kissable, faultless, cheerful, romantic, and amazing boyfriend.
- Let me spoil you a little with innumerable kisses from afar. I love you so much. I’ll have even more kisses for you next time I see you.
- I hate being far away from you. And I know how painful it is not having me by your side on your special day. Let me say it again: each time we are far apart, my love for you only grows stronger. Happy birthday!
- Thousands of miles apart cannot change the romantic feelings I have for you. My heart cannot seem to let you walk away. Have a fun birthday party and enjoy your day!
- I promise to keep falling for you over and over again no matter how many miles separate us. Here’s wishing you a memorable birthday!
- Saying goodbye to someone you love is heartbreaking—even if the absence is temporary. Ever since you left, I have been missing your warm lips and gentle touch. I will do whatever I can to spend my life with you. Have a fantastic birthday!
- Happy birthday! The love I feel for you still burns passionately in my heart. You have my heart’s full attention. I hope you have a magnificent birthday, my love.
- You are one of the few things that makes me smile. No matter how far away we are, your beaming face is forever engraved in my eyes. Happy birthday!
- My heart hurts so much without my soulmate by my side. I wish you a wonderful birthday, and hope that you return soon!
- Being far away from you hurts so much. Without you close to me, I believe that my heart will remain sorrowful forever. I crave the day that you return to my arms.
Lockdown Birthday Messages
- Happy Birthday! There’s no one else I’d rather be quarantined with.
- Happy Birthday! Sit back, relax, and celebrate how truly wonderful you are with a well-deserved quarantini!
- Today I’ll be singing happy birthday to you twice every time I wash my hands and sending lots of birthday love your way. Have a good one!
- I can’t wait to be less than 6 feet away from you! Happy birthday!
- On the bright side, at least you don’t have to share your birthday cake with anyone else this year!
- Wishing you a very happy birthday from a safe and appropriate social-distance!
- Keep Calm and Stay Safe… and have a very Happy Birthday!
- So very sorry to hear you’re not well on your birthday. Sending lots of love and happiness your way!
- Sending lots of love and a big virus-free hug on your birthday. I miss you enormously and I can’t wait to take you out to party properly once lockdown is over!!
These simple romantic messages are for sure going to make that special someone in your life smile so hard and feel loved.