Birthday Party Invitation Messages for Friends and Family.
Birthdays are best spent when they are spent with people you love and appreciate. Whether it’s your birthday or that of your family member, you may need to throw a spectacular birthday party.
Birthday invitation messages are important because they set the tone of your party for the guests. You need to have some creative birthday invitation messages and wording ideas that will make your guests attend the party at any cost. Below are some samples you can use.
- The fun of a special day is incomplete without the presence of our friends. You are most cordially invited to our baby’s birthday party!
- It’s the birthday of our beloved [name], and we want you to be with us during the spectacular celebration of the day. Please join us on [date] to share the joy.
- With great pleasure, we want you to know that our baby is turning [age] on [date]. You are invited to have a share in our joy as we celebrate the day with our friends and family!
- Your presence at the birthday party will bring great delight in our hearts. We are looking forward to hosting you at the birthday party of our child.
- It’s the most special day for me. As I was planning to throw a wonderful birthday party at our residence, your name came first on the list of the guests. Please be my guest!
- The birthday party on [date] will be magical and delighting if you just decide to bless us with your presence. You are invited!
- We are going to have a wonderful party at our residence on [date]. You, along with your family are most cordially invited to be with us.
- We look forward to having the night of our life as we prepare ourselves for the spectacular celebration of the birthday of our beloved [name].
- We want your company to taste some good food, pass some good times and enjoy some good birthday fun. Please be our guest on [date] to celebrate the birthday of [name]
- We would be so delighted to have you to join us for dinner on [date] as we celebrate the day our beloved [name] arrived in this world.
Funny Birthday Invitation Messages
- It is going to be the wildest party that you have ever experienced. We’ll have great fun playing weird games and making a fool of our beloved birthday boy. You are invited!
- We are decorating my house for the birthday party that’s going to take place on [date]. You are invited to ruin it all and make a mess out of it.
- A birthday party has been arranged to celebrate my birthday on [date] under the supervision of my Mom and Dad. So, don’t join us unless you are starving for three days.
- My son needs plenty of presents from you on his birthday. So please be there at [time] on [date]. Don’t forget to bring your blessings too!
- You are all invited to join me as I celebrate my birthday on [date]. We will have a great time together but no jokes about my age will be allowed.
- I invite you to a birthday party where drinks are not allowed and bringing birthday presents are mandatory. Welcome to my birthday party!
Daughter’s Birthday Party Invitation
- Come join us on [date] as we celebrate the birthday of our beautiful daughter [name]. Your presence there can be the reason for a big smile on her face.
- She is turning [age] just after a few days. Please be with us on [date] as we make this birthday of her a truly wonderful event to remember for life.
- With great delight, we are inviting you to the most awaited birthday party of the year. Join us to have a share in our happiness and give your blessings to our daughter.
- We are going to celebrate the birthday of our daughter with a big cake and a lot of fun. You are cordially invited to be a part of the beautiful night.
- It’s her birthday on [date] and we want to make sure that she spends the day with her favorite foods and favorite people. We invite you to be there!
Son’s Birthday Party Invitation
- Our little prince is going to have the most colorful birthday party of his life. We want you to be our guest because your presence will double the joy of the night.
- He is growing up so fast and growing up so handsome. On [date] he is turning [age]. We invite you to help us celebrate the day for him.
- We are looking forward to hosting you on [date] as we celebrate the most special day for our son. Our son will be delighted to see his favorite uncle, lifting up a toast for him.
- Mark the date on your calendar because it’s the birthday of our beloved son. Let us all be together on the day to give our blessings to him.
- He is just going to turn one on [date]. Please be there to say happy birthday to our son as we celebrate the very first birthday of his life!
- You are chosen to be our guest for the special birthday treat of our son. Don’t forget the date and don’t deprive us of your magical presence!