In a society with great variations in character and attitude, showing appreciation to someone that behaves nicely and is committed to duty is just about the least you can do. Have you not experienced a callous, careless, unproductive employee? Haven’t you seen those very irresponsible and negative ones that never dedicate their time to tasks? Employee appreciation quotes are actually for the few good ones.
Obviously, there a few employees that turn out to be simply sweet. To these, it wouldn’t be out of place to share some employee appreciation quotes with them. As a boss, it is not out of place to make your employee know how much you appreciate and value their contribution.
Apparently, you can attest to how motivating appreciation can be for anyone. Employees love to know that their efforts are being noticed and acknowledged. As such, if you intend to spur them up to more work, you should really consider showering some praises on them. This you can do in form of employee appreciation quotes.
In whatever form, maybe a text message or an appreciation card, you can send some appreciation quotes to your employee. So you won’t be wanting in what to write or compose, we have listed out great employee appreciation quotes that you can easily pick from below.
Employee Appreciation Quotes for Effectiveness and Promptness
1. Hey [employee name], I noticed how greatly you handled the [x] project. You did an amazing job! Keep up the good work!
2. I am so impressed by your performance. You give 150% in your work! Honestly, you are such an inspiration to us all.
3. I really appreciate how you use your skills and talent to get the whole team ahead. Kudos to your incredible performance!
4. Hey [employee name], you are a true superstar. The work you’ve put into [x] project is very high level, and I’ve learned so much from collaborating with you. Thank you!
5. Thank you for being such a good example of how talent combined with great work shows off. Your consistently great performance is an inspiration to all of us.
6. Your hard work and commitment helped us complete our project on time. I’m so grateful to have you with us!
7. Thank you for going above and beyond to help us achieve our goal. We wouldn’t have made it without you!
8. Your extraordinary attention to detail took this project to another level!
9. You did a fantastic job helping our team reach its goal. Thank you for setting such a fantastic example!
10. Our project wouldn’t have been the same without your invaluable insight and creativity!
11. Take pride in a job well done, because you are the reason we achieved our goals!
12. By taking one step at a time, you’ve proven that nothing can get in your way!
13. Dear [employee name], I was really impressed by your work on [x] project. Thank you for being someone I can rely on!
14. OK, next time when we’ll need something done right, we’ll just skip the line and give it to you! Is there anything you can’t do? Thank you so much for your great work!
15. You do such great work! Thank you from the entire office!
16. You have the best combination of talent, skills and attitude that add up to great performance. Keep up the good work!
17. I just wanted to let you know how much we appreciate your work. You put a lot of effort into what you do, and it shows in your great results. Thank you so much for your dedicated performance!
Employee Appreciation Quotes for Teamwork
1. Hey [employee name], you were so great to collaborate with. Your sharing of knowledge and respecting everybody’s input is a true inspiration to us all! Thanks a lot!
2. Dear [employee name], thank you for showing me how respectful and effective teamwork looks like. I really appreciate your calmness and can-do attitude.
3. It’s great working with you. I honestly believe you are one of the reasons our company is so successful.
4. Hey [employee name], I had the best time cooperating with you on [x] project. I hope we can repeat it, as I learned so much from you! Thank you for sharing your knowledge.
5. The perfect employee lifts others up instead of pushing them down. Thank you for being a positive influence!
6. I’m so grateful that you always take the time to help your coworkers. It’s really made our team come together.
7. Thank you for being such a team player. We wouldn’t be the same without you!
8. Your unique perspective adds so much to our team. We’re so grateful to have you with us!
9. Team members are always talking about your hard work and helpful attitude. Thank you for being such an amazing role model!
10. Thanks for being such a cool teammate. I know I can always rely on you to come up with amazing ideas, but also work with the rest of the team to deliver great results.
11. Hey [employee name], thanks for helping me out today. You provided me such a valuable insight into [y]. You should really consider giving lectures about it!
12. Cooperating with you has showed me the value of loving what you do. Your passion for work is such an inspiration!
13. Dear [employee name], it was pleasure collaborating with you, as always! I love your can-do attitude and out-of-the-box thinking. That’s why I look forward to our next joint project!
14. Hey, thank you for being such a good teammate. I know I can always rely on your expertise, timeliness and hard work.
15. I just wanted to let you know how much the whole team appreciates you. Thank you for being such a great professional to work with.
Employee Appreciation Quotes for Workplace Attitude
1. Dear [employee name], thank you for being our own office’s ray of sunshine! Your positivity motivates us even on the hardest days.
2. I can honestly say that I have never met someone as positive and hard-working as you. Your attitude towards work is admirable, and I believe you will achieve great things in the future.
3. The office is a happier place with you in it. Thanks for the laughs!
4. I love that you always come to work with a bright smile and a fantastic attitude!
5. Your sense of humor makes coming to work an absolute delight. Thank you for keeping our spirits high!
6. You never fail to make everyone’s day better when you’re here!
7. I’ve noticed that you always make an effort to encourage your coworkers. Thank you for being such a positive force on our team!
8. It’s nice to have an employee who is always up for a challenge!
9. You take the “im” out of impossible!
10. I admire your dedication to always putting forth excellent work.
11. [NAME] is probably the most positive person I know. Even when you’re not supposed to be positive, like a hurricane is about to hit or something, he/she somehow remains positive. This positivity adds so much value to our entire team. Thank you for what you do!
12. [NAME] has the perfect combination of a personality and an ability to provide the best client work. Congrats on 2 years
13. I am constantly impressed by your performance. Thank you for your hard work!
14. Thank you for using your remarkable talents and skills to fuel our mutual efforts.
15. I’m amazed by how you maintain your performance while taking on even more work. You’re a superstar!
16. A reliable employee is the best gift a leader can ask for. Thank you for being someone I can rely on.
17. Your excellent performance is an inspiration to all. Keep up the great work!
18. Congratulations on your great victory! Only you could have pulled it off!
19. Keep working like this, and nothing will be able to stop you!
20. Your creative and innovative thinking has put you in a class all your own. No one else can compare.
21. Hey [employee name], you make such a difference in our team and department. Your can-do attitude and problem-solving skills are appreciated by all of us. Thank you so much!
22. You are such a superstar! I love the energy you bring to the office every day.
23. I can honestly say this office would not have been as half as positive and inspiring without you in it. Thank you so much for your inspirational attitude.
24. Dear [employee name], thank you for making Mondays so much less gloomy!
25. Attitudes are contagious, Bob Moawad said. That may explain why everyone around your desk is perpetually infused with dedication and enthusiasm. Thank you for being you!
26. You’re a rockstar! Thanks for bringing the energy to the office every morning at 8am.
27. Employees like you can even make Mondays a joy. Thanks for your hard work and super attitude.
28. If desks could talk, yours would say “Ouch.” Thank you for your very hard work!
29. We appreciate you for more than just your work. We also want to celebrate your character and positive effect you have on others. Congratulations!
30. When we need things done right, we don’t need to do it ourselves. We just need to give it to you. Thanks for your great work!
- Peculiar Happy Boss’s Day Messages that Shows Goodwill
- Great and Worthy Birthday Wishes for Boss that Shows Appreciation
- 38 Tremendous Christmas Wishes for Your Boss and Employer
- 12 Ways on How to Flirt At Work without Losing Your Job
- Profound Thank You Messages that Deeply Express Gratitude
Employee Appreciation Quotes for Hard Work and Dedication
1. Your work ethics are a great way to show that sky is the limit with the right attitude. I am convinced you will achieve great things in life because of your amazing mindset!
2. I just wanted to let you know how much we appreciate your workplace attitude here at [company name]. You are a true example to everybody.
3. Hey [employee name], you are honestly such an inspiration. It really shows that you love what you do, and in turn, your work is always top-notch.
4. Dear [employee name], you are a true example that the hard work and dedication always pay off. Your amazing workplace attitude is something we greatly appreciate. Thank you for choosing to give your precious time and skills to this company.
5. Your hard work and dedication is an example to everyone on our team! Thank you for being your best every day!
6. It’s a great relief for any leader to have a team member who manages themselves. Your effort is deeply, deeply appreciated.
7. I’m so grateful for all of your hard work. It definitely hasn’t gone unnoticed!
8. Only an exemplary employee inspires his boss on a daily basis. You are that employee. Thank you for setting such a great example for everyone in our company!
9. Your dedication to your work is helping lead us to success!
10. You never do just a good job when you can do a great one. Thank you for the time and effort you put into everything you do!
11. You are always responsible and strive to complete your work well and on time. It is very appreciated.
Employee Appreciation Quotes for Work Anniversaries
1. Dear [employee name], happy anniversary! I hope you continue thriving in this company for many more.
2. Hey [employee name], all the best for your work anniversary. This company has hit the lottery with an employee like you.
3. Happy anniversary! I hope you know how much our team owes to you. Your contribution over the years is something that everybody truly appreciates.
4. People make the difference. And one of those people is you. Thank you for making a difference in our company.
5. Let us be grateful for the people who make us smile, the people who make work fun, and the people we can count on to get the dang job done!
6. Your hard work and creativity is appreciated by all! Congratulations and hope we have you for many, many more years to come.
7. It’s been so great working with you this year. I look forward to many more years to come!
8. We’ve made it to another employee appreciation day—and it’s just another chance for us to express how grateful we are for your first-rate work!
9. From day one, your work has always been amazingly high-quality. So thrilled to have you with us!
10. I don’t know how we could have made it through this year without you! Happy workplace anniversary!
11. We’re blessed to still have you as part of our team. Here’s to a promising future in our organization!
12. Your exemplary commitment over the years has been pivotal to this company’s success.
13. Hey [employee name], happy service anniversary. I hope you continue bringing your positivity, calmness and funny jokes to the office every day.
14. Dear [employee name], all the best for your work anniversary! Thank you for being a part of our company’s success over the years.
15. Dear [employee name], we hope you know how much we appreciate everything you do here at [company name]. You are such a joy to work with. Happy anniversary!
16. Your contribution to our company proves that hard work, perseverance and can-do attitude can lead you to greatness. Happy work anniversary, [employee name]!
17. You have always stood out from the crowd. You are a true gem and of incredible value to the people around you. Happy service anniversary!
18. Apart from the jokes and laughs we shared over the years, I hope you know how much you influenced my professional career with your advice and support. I wish you a very happy work anniversary!
19. Dear [employee name], you have been an invaluable member of this team for [x] years now. We are truly thankful you decided to give this company your time and expertise. Happy anniversary, we look forward to many more.
Employee Appreciation Quotes for Personal Achievements
1. Hey [employee name], I noticed you closed the [x] deal! That is huge! I know how much skill, effort and time it took. I am so proud of you! Congratulations!
2. Dear [employee name], congratulations on exceeding your performance goals. Your work is greatly valued by all of us, and we hope you know how grateful we are for everything you bring to the table.
3. I noticed your [x] campaign has created a huge demand for our [y] project. Congratulations on such innovative approach and delivery, we are truly blessed to have you on board.
4. You’ve been crushing your personal goals lately. Awesome job!
5. I’m so happy that your dedication has paid off in a big way. Keep up the great work!
6. Your enthusiasm for developing your talents is truly inspirational.
7. Watching you strive to improve has been an inspiration for both me and the entire team. You’re amazing!
8. You’ve worked so hard to get where you are. Congratulations on your well-earned reward!
9. You’ve faced challenges and overcome many obstacles, but always have drive to keep going. Thank you for your incredible example of never giving up.
10. Hey [employee name], I just wanted to congratulate you on your successful coordination of our teams in delivering [x] project. You are a leader that every employee looks up to for inspiration! Congrats on the project, I know it took a lot of hard work.
11. Hey [employee name], congratulations on hitting your sales target! I know it was not easy, but you showed great perseverance and negotiation skills. You are such an asset to our team!
12. I just wanted to let you know how much we appreciate your hard work. You really deserve that promotion, and I hope you know you will be an amazing leader to your team.
13. Congratulations on your promotion! It is very well deserved. We are all really happy you will be supervising us from now on!
14. Hey [employee name], I heard you managed to resolve our client’s [x] issue today in record time. Congratulations! I am sure this will be noticed, and I cannot wait for you to explain to me how you did it!
15. Dear [employee name], you have achieved all the goals we’ve previously set in your annual performance. This is great news and I wish to congratulate you on this huge achievement. It is evident that you contribute immensely to this team’s performance, and I hope you know how much we all appreciate your work! Congrats.
16. Wow, you’ve managed to drive [x] visitors to our website?! That is amazing! I am so glad your passion, work attitude and creativity is now confirmed in this huge accomplishment. Sincere congratulations!
Employee Appreciation Quotes for Everyday Occasions
1. Hey [employee name], thank you for your advice today. It may not seem as much, but it gave me new perspective into [x] issue. I really appreciate it.
2. Dear [employee name], thank you for taking my shift today. I really appreciate it!
3. Hi [employee name], I just wanted to let you know that your jokes really make my day. It’s great working with you.
4. Successful companies’ biggest assets are their employees. You are one of them. Thank you for your dedicated work.
5. The office kitchen is always spotless after you’ve been there! Thank you for keeping it so clean.
6. I’m so grateful that you’re not afraid to ask questions! It helps me be a better leader.
7. Your desk is so beautifully decorated! It always brightens my day whenever I walk by it.
8. I love that you make such insightful comments during meetings. It makes my job a lot easier!
9. Thank you for always being the first to clean up after game time (I won’t thank you for always beating me at Uno though!).
10. Volunteering to take on the fundraiser was the key to its success. Thank you for your dedication to the worthy cause!
11. You make coming to work a pleasure.
12. [employee name], thank you for showing your colleagues that pursuing the excellence is the best way to get ahead in this company.
13. I love that you always ask such good questions. Thank you for making me think through everything I say and do!
14. Hey [employee name], I tried the cookies you made yesterday. They were awesome! Thank you for making my day.
15. Thank you for initiating our game night the other day. It’s great that you care so much about our work community.
16. Hey [employee name], I hope you know your jokes make my day! Thanks for bringing your amazing sense of humor to the office
17. I really appreciate how you supported me during our meeting. It means a lot to me to know I have you backing my ideas!
Truthfully, not everyone is fortunate to work with an understanding, diligent employee. As such, if you are enjoying such a favor, don’t take it for granted dear. Intermittently, show your gratitude by sending your great workers some employee appreciation quotes. Consequently, this can encourage them to do more for you.
Feel free to share this article with others in your space.