250 Positive Quotes, Thoughts & Messages to Help Stay Positive
– Positive Quotes –
We may utilize positive quotes as one method to boost our attitude and mental health. These short sayings may help you be more productive at work, feel more enthusiastic about your life, or brighten an otherwise gloomy day.
This compilation of inspiring positive quotes, thoughts, and messages will help you get your attitude back during these uncertain times, with uplifting sayings that foster a feeling of optimism to feel-good affirmations that’ll help you get your attitude back.
When we focus on the positive, we think fewer negative thoughts and have a healthier mindset and a more optimistic view of life.
So have a look at these optimistic quotations from positive individuals and fill your day with more optimism.
1. “Keep your face always toward the sunshine—and shadows will fall behind you.” —Walt Whitman
2. “I’ve missed more than 9000 shots in my career. I’ve lost almost 300 games. 26 times I’ve been trusted to take the game-winning shot and missed. I’ve failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeeded. ” —Michael Jordan
3. “You can have it all. Just not all at once.” —Oprah Winfrey
4. “Setting goals is the first step in turning the invisible into the visible.” —Tony Robbins
5. “Extraordinary things are always hiding in places people never think to look.” —Jodi Picoul
6. “You’ve got to get up every morning with determination if you’re going to go to bed with satisfaction.” —George Lorimer
7. “Go as far as you can see; when you get there, you’ll be able to see further.” —Thomas Carlyle
8. “Your talent determines what you can do. Your motivation determines how much you’re willing to do. Your attitude determines how well you do it.” —Lou Holtz
9. “The individual who says it is not possible should move out of the way of those doing it.” —Tricia Cunningham
10. Positivity always wins…Always —Gary Vaynerchuk
11. Keep looking up… that’s the secret of life —Charlie Brown
12. Being positive is a sign of intelligence —Maxime Lagacé
13. “Act as if what you do makes a difference. It does.” — William James
14. “Believe you can and you’re halfway there.”– Theodore Roosevelt
15. “Say something positive, and you’ll see something positive.” —Jim Thompson
16. “Stay positive. Better days are on their way.” —Positive Quotes
17. “If you can stay positive in a negative situation, you win.” — Positive Quotes
18. “Train your mind to see the good in every situation.” — Positive Quotes
19. “All you need is the plan, the road map, and the courage to press on to your destination.” —Earl Nightingale
20. “Only in the darkness can you see the stars.” —Martin Luther King, Jr.
Happy Positive Quotes
21. “Just for the record darling, not all positive change feels positive in the beginning.” —S. C. Lourie
22. “Think and wonder. Wonder and think.” —Dr. Suess
23. “The moment where you doubt you can fly, you cease forever being able to do it.” —Peter Pan J.M. Barrie
24. “What lies behind you and what lies in front of you, pales in comparison to what lies inside of you.” —Ralph Waldo Emerson
25. Try to be a rainbow in someone’s cloud.” —Maya Angelou
26. “To live a fulfilled life, we need to keep creating the ‘what is next’, of our lives. Without dreams and goals there is no living, only merely existing, and that is not why we are here.” —Mark Twain
27. “To win big, you sometimes have to take big risks.” —Bill Gates
28. “The most wasted of days is one without laughter.” —E. E. Cummings
29. “Sometimes you will never know the value of a moment until it becomes a memory.” —Dr. Seuss
30. “Those who don’t believe in magic will never find it.”—Roald Dahl
31. “Inspiration comes from within yourself. One has to be positive. When you’re positive, good things happen.” —Deep Roy
32. “Each day provides its own gifts.” —Marcus Aurelius
33. “Be yourself and people will like you.”—Jeff Kinney
34. “You do not find a happy life. You make it.” —Thomas S. Monson
35. “A goal is not always meant to be reached, it often serves simply as something to aim at.” – Bruce Lee
36. “I dwell in possibility.” —Emily Dickinson
37. “A No. 2 pencil and a dream can take you anywhere.” —Joyce Meyer
38. “In a gentle way, you can shake the world.” —Mahatma Gandhi
39. “Happiness is a butterfly, which when pursued, is always just beyond your grasp, but which, if you will sit down quietly, may alight upon you.” —Nathaniel Hawthorne
40. Be positive. Be true. Be kind — Roy T. Bennett
41. I surround myself with positive, productive people of goodwill and decency —Ted Nugent
42. In every day, there are 1,440 minutes. That means we have 1,440 daily opportunities to make a positive impact —Les Brown
43. When you are joyful, when you say yes to life and have fun and project positivity all around you, you become a sun in the center of every constellation, and people want to be near you —Shannon L. Alder
44. It’s most important that you surround yourself with positivity always, and have it in your mind at all times —Tyler Perry
45. It’s almost always possible, to be honest and positive —Naval Ravikant
46. “A positive mindset brings positive things.” – Phillip Reiter
47. Virtually nothing is impossible in this world if you just put your mind to it and maintain a positive attitude —Lou Holtz
48. Surround yourself with positive people and you’ll be a positive person— Kellie Pickler
49. Inspiration comes from within yourself. One has to be positive. When you’re positive, good things happen —Deep Roy
50. Don’t focus on negative things; focus on the positive, and you will flourish— Alek Wek
51. Your positive action combined with positive thinking results in success—Shiv Khera
52. The most positive men are the most credulous—Alexander Pope
53. “Do good and good will come to you.” – Positive Quotes
54. Believe that life is worth living and your belief will help create the fact—William James
55. Turn every life situation into a positive one—Rhonda Byrne
56. A positive atmosphere nurtures a positive attitude, which is required to take positive action—Richard M.
57. Keep a smile on your face. Keep a spring in your step—Joel Osteen
58. My dear friend, clear your mind of can’t—Samuel Johnson
59. I will go anywhere as long as it’s forward—David Livingston
60. Accentuate the positive, Eliminate the Negative, latch onto the affirmative—Bing Crosby
Positive Quotes About Life
61. “Try to be a rainbow in someone’s cloud.” – Maya Angelou
62. Write it in your heart that every day is the best day in the year—Ralph Waldo Emerson
63. If you are positive, you’ll see opportunities instead of obstacles—Widad Akrawi
64. You cannot have a positive life and a negative mind—Joyce Meyer
65. “I learned this, at least, by my experiment; that if one advances confidently in the direction of his dreams, and endeavors to live the life which he has imagined, he will meet with a success unexpected in common hours.” —Henry David Thoreau
66. “Success is a state of mind. If you want success, start thinking of yourself as a success.” —Joyce Brothers
67. “The question isn’t who is going to let me, it’s who is going to stop me.” —Ayn Rand
68. “The size of your success is measured by the strength of your desire, the size of your dream, and how you handle disappointment along the way.” —Robert Kiyosaki
69. “Don’t aim for success if you want it, just do what you love and believe in and it will come naturally.” —David Frost
70. “Coming together is a beginning, keeping together is progress, working together is a success.” —Henry Ford
Positive inspirational quotes
71. “Success is liking yourself, liking what you do, and liking how you do it.” —Maya Angelou
72. “We must be willing to let go of the life we planned so as to have the life that is waiting for us.” —Joseph Campbell
73. “People rarely succeed unless they have fun in what they are doing.” —Dale Carnegie
74. “Success only comes to those who dare to attempt.” —Mallika Tripathi
75. “It’s not what you say out of your mouth that determines your life, it’s what you whisper to yourself that has the most power.” —Robert T. Kiyosaki
76. “Fall 7 times, stand up 8.” —Japanese Proverb
77. “When someone tells me ‘no,’ it doesn’t mean I can’t do it, it simply means I can’t do it with them.” —Karen E. Quinones Miller
78. “Build your own dreams or someone else will hire you to build theirs.” —Farrah Gray
79. “It is better to fail in originality than to succeed in imitation.” —Herman Melville
80. “What we fear of doing most is usually what we most need to do.” —Ralph Waldo Emerson
Short Positive Quotes
81. “I have not failed. I’ve just found 10,000 ways that won’t work.” —Thomas A. Edison
82. “It takes courage to grow up and become who you really are.” —E.E. cummings
83. “Failure is the condiment that gives success its flavor.” —Truman Capote
84. “Develop success from failures. Discouragement and failure are two of the surest stepping stones to success.” —Dale Carnegie
85. “If you don’t design your own life plan, chances are you’ll fall into someone else’s plan and guess what they have planned for you? Not much.” —Jim Rohn
86. “Very often a change of self is needed more than a change of scene.” —Arthur Christopher Benson
87. “I would rather die of passion than of boredom.” —Emile Zola
88. “The true meaning of life is to plant trees under whose shade you do not expect to sit.” —Nelson Henderson
89. “Try not. Do, or do not. There is no try.” —Yoda
90. “Your imagination is your preview of life’s coming attractions.” —Albert Einstein
91. “Never allow a person to tell you no who doesn’t have the power to say yes.” —Eleanor Roosevelt
92. “If everything seems under control, you’re not going fast enough.” —Mario Andretti
93. “Success is the sum of small efforts repeated day in and day out.” —Robert Collier
94. “The more I want to get something done, the less I call it to work.” —Richard Bach
95. “Nothing can stop the man with the right mental attitude from achieving his goal. Nothing on earth can help the man with the wrong attitude.” —Thomas Jefferson
96. “Even if you’re on the right track, you’ll get run over if you just sit there.” —Will Rogers
97. “The only way to do great work is to love what you do. If you haven’t found it yet, keep looking. Don’t settle.” —Steve Jobs
98. “Believe you can and you’re halfway there.” —Theodore Roosevelt
99. “You get to decide where your time goes. You can either spend it moving forward, or you can spend it putting out fires. You decide. And if you don’t decide, others will decide for you.” —Tony Morgan
100. “Don’t count the days, make the days count.” —Muhammad Ali
Confidence Building Quotes
101. “Make each day your masterpiece.” —John Wooden
102. “Someday is not a day of the week.” —Janet Dailey
103. “Never give up on a dream just because of the time it will take to accomplish it. The time will pass anyway.” —Earl Nightingale
104. “Light tomorrow with today.” —Elizabeth Barrett Browning
105. “A year from now you may wish you had started today.” —Karen Lamb
106. If you are positive, you’ll see opportunities instead of obstacles. —Widad Akrawi
107. Staying healthy, calm, and positive is what wise people do. —Maxime Lagacé
108. Cheerfulness is the very flower of health. Proverb
109. Train your mind to think everything is happening in your favor—Dan Go
110. If I persist long enough I will win—Og Mandino
111. Keep a smile on your face. Keep a spring in your step— Joel Osteen
112. Instead of complaining or arguing, be positive and put out the message you want out there—Dan Go
113. A positive mindset brings positive things— Philipp Reiter
114. One joy scatters a hundred griefs—Chinese proverb
115. The roots of a good life: being positive and moving forward— Maxime Lagacé
116. On the other side of the clouds is a bright blue sky— Positive Quotes
117. Walk slowly but never walk backward— Positive Quotes
118. Why fit in when you were born to stand out? —Dr. Seuss
119. Every day is a second chance— Positive Quotes
120. Every day you can take a tiny step in the right direction— Positive Quotes
Quotes to Put you in a Bright Mood
121. Create explosive confidence— Robin Sharma
122. We are limited, but we can push back the borders of our limitations—Stephen R. Covey
123. The wiser you get, the more you realize how lucky you are—Maxime Lagacé
124. Say something positive, and you’ll see something positive—Jim Thompson
125. Positive thoughts lead to positive results—Maria V. Snydey
126. I will go anywhere as long as it’s forward—David Livingston
127. We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars—Oscar Wilde
128. There is a sense that things, if you keep positive and optimistic about what can be done, do work out—Hillary Clinton
129. The best is yet to be—Robert Browning
130. Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time—Thomas Edison
131. The secret is contained in a three-part formula I learned in the gym: self-confidence, a positive mental attitude, and honest hard work—Arnold Schwarzenegger
132. If opportunity doesn’t knock, build a door—Milton Berle
133. All you really need is love, but a little chocolate now and then doesn’t hurt—Charlie Brown
134. Believe that life is worth living and your belief will help create the fact— William James
135. If you don’t like something change it. If you can’t change it, change your attitude about it. Don’t complain— Maya Angelou
136. The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams—Eleanor Roosevelt
137. Light tomorrow with today—Elizabeth Barrett Browning
138. Negative results are just what I want. They’re just as valuable to me as positive results. I can never find the thing that does the job best until I find the ones that don’t—Thomas A. Edison
139. Stay positive; stay hopeful—Joel Osteen
140. The best way to predict the future is to create it— Abraham Lincoln
Soul Lifting Quotes
141. Always turn a negative situation into a positive situation— Michael Jordan
142. The positive thinker sees the invisible, feels the intangible, and achieves the impossible—Winston Churchill
143. That which doesn’t kill us makes us stronger— Friedrich Nietzsche
144. Always bear in mind that your own resolution to succeed is more important than any other one thing— Abraham Lincoln
145. Believe you can and you’re halfway there— Theodore Roosevelt
146. Remember: Every champion was once a contender that refused to give up— Rocky Balboa
147. Once you choose hope, anything’s possible— Christopher Reeve
148. Write it in your heart that every day is the best day of the year—Ralph Waldo Emerson
149. Even though you’re fed up, you gotta keep your head up— Tupac Shakur
150. The great majority of men are bundles of beginnings—Ralph Waldo Emerson
151. If you focus narrowly on the problem as you see it, you might well lose hope, but if you look at it from a wider perspective, it’s easier to be more positive—14 Dalai Lama
152. Choose to be optimistic, it feels better— 14th Dalai Lama
153. Change your thoughts and you change your world— Norman Vincent Peale
154. It doesn’t matter how slow you go, as long as you don’t stop— Confucius
155. You are joy, looking for a way to express—Esther Hicks
156. Think big thoughts but relish small pleasures— H. Jackson Brown
157. We must embrace pain and burn it as fuel for our journey—Kenji Miyazawa
158. There are far, far better things ahead than anything we leave behind—C. S. Lewis
159. Little minds are tamed and subdued by misfortune, but great minds rise above them—Washington Irving
160. The question isn’t who’s going to let me; it’s who is going to stop me—Ayn Rand
161. Staying positive doesn’t mean you have to be happy all the time. It means that even on the hard days you know better ones are coming— Positive Quotes
162. The less you respond to negative people, the more positive your life will become—Paulo Coelho
163. How high you fly is derived from how big you think—Robin Sharma
164. Positivity is a superpower—Ryan Brewlow
165. First, say to yourself what you would be; and then do what you have to do—Epictetus
166. Arise, awake, and stop not till the goal is reached—Swami Vivekananda
167. One small positive thought can change your whole day—Zig Ziglar
168. I ask not for a lighter burden, but for broader shoulders— Jewish proverb
169. There isn’t anything that I cannot be or do or have— Abraham Hicks
170. Optimism is a happiness magnet. If you stay positive, good things and good people will be drawn to you— Mary Lou Retton
171. Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine—Anthony J. D’Angelo
172. Joy is not in things; it is in us—Richard Wagner
173. You can, you should, and if you’re brave enough to start, you will— Stephen King
174. Be the light in the dark, be the calm in the storm, and be at peace while at war— Mike Dolan
175. Believe deep down in your heart that you’re destined to do great things— Joe Paterno
176. Victory is in having done your best. If you’ve done your best, you’ve won—Billy Bowerman
177. Wherever you are, and whatever you do, be in love— Rumi
178. With the new day comes new strength and new thoughts—Eleanor Roosevelt
179. In the end, everything will be okay. If it’s not okay, it’s not yet the end— Fernando Sabino
180. One person can make a difference, and everyone should try— John F. Kennedy
Positive Encouragement Quotes
181. Miracles happen to those who believe in them— Bernhard Berenson
182. Try to be a rainbow in someone’s cloud. Maya Angelou
183. The first step is you have to say that you can— Will Smith
184. Mix a little foolishness with your serious plans. It is lovely to be silly at the right moment—Horace
185. A little progress each day adds up to big results— Positive Quotes
186. I am thankful to all who said no to me. It is because of them that I’m doing it myself— Albert Einstein
187. Problems are not stopped signs, they are guidelines— Robert Schuller
188. Positive anything is better than negative nothing—Elbert Hubbard
189. Small steps motivate. Big steps overwhelm— Maxime Lagacé
190. A problem is a chance for you to do your best— Duke Ellington
191. The most important thing is to look ahead. The past is your anchor—Maxime Lagacé
192. “Positivity always wins. Always” —Gary Vaynerchuk
193. I think positive emotion trumps negative emotion every time —Leonardo DiCaprio
194. I’m a very positive thinker, and I think that is what helps me the most in difficult moments—Roger Federer
195. I’ve always believed that you can think positive just as well as you can think negative—James Baldwin
196. “Positive thinking must be followed by positive doing.” – John C. Maxwell
197. The positive thinker sees the invisible, feels the intangible, and achieves the impossible—Winston Churchill
198. Even though you’re fed up, you gotta keep your head up—Tupac Shakur
199. It makes a big difference in your life when you stay positive—Ellen DeGeneres
200. Positive thinking will let you do everything better than negative thinking will—Zig Ziglar
Positive Affirmation Quotes
201. When you are enthusiastic about what you do, you feel this positive energy. It’s very simple—Paolo Coelho
202. Once you replace negative thoughts with positive ones, you’ll start having positive results—Willie Nelson
203. “We become what we think about.” – Earl Nightingale
204. Keep your face to the sunshine and you cannot see a shadow—Helen Keller
205. An attitude of positive expectation is the mark of a superior personality—Brian Tracy
206. What is the difference between an obstacle and an opportunity? Our attitude toward it. Every opportunity has a difficulty, and every difficulty has an opportunity—J. Sidlow Baxter
207. Positive thinking is more than just a tagline. It changes the way we behave. And I firmly believe that when I am positive, it not only makes me better, but it also makes those around me better—Harvey Mackay
208. Cultivate an optimistic mind, use your imagination, always consider alternatives, and dare to believe that you can make possible what others think is impossible—Rodolfo Costa
209. “Always turn a negative situation into a positive situation.” – Michael Jordan
210. The only place where your dreams become impossible is in your own thinking—Robert H. Schuller
211. Don’t be pushed around by the fears in your mind. Be led by the dreams in your heart—Roy T. Bennett
212. You have to train your brain to be positive just like you work out your body—Shawn Achor
213. “Positivity always wins… Always.” – Gary Vaynerchuk
214. You need to be able to manage stress because hard times will come, and a positive outlook is what gets you through—Marie Osmond
215. We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars—Oscar Wilde
216. “Keep looking up… that’s the secret of life.” – Charlie Brown
217. There are far, far better things ahead than anything we leave behind—C.S. Lewis
218. Most of the important things in the world have been accomplished by people who have kept on trying when there seemed to be no hope at all—Dale Carnegie
219. Every day may not be good… but there’s something good in every day—Alice Morse Earle
220. A problem is a chance for you to do your best—Duke Ellington
Quotes to Keep you Going
221. “Live life to the fullest and focus on the positive.” – Matt Cameron
222. If opportunity doesn’t knock, build a door—Milton Berle
223. Believing in negative thoughts is the single greatest obstruction to success—Charles F. Glassman
224. The power for creating a better future is contained in the present moment: You create a good future by creating a good present—Eckhart Tolle
225. In order to carry out positive action, we must develop here a positive vision—Dalai Lama
226. We can complain because rose bushes have thorns, or rejoice because thorns have roses—Alphonse Karr
227. Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you’ll land among the stars—Norman Vincent Peale
228. I believe that you should gravitate to people who are doing productive and positive things with their lives—Nadia Comaneci
229. “When things go wrong, don’t go with them.” – Elvis Presley
230. Dwell on the beauty of life. Watch the stars, and see yourself running with them—Marcus Aurelius
231. Change your thoughts and you change your world—Norman Vincent Peale
232. There is no advertisement as powerful as a positive reputation traveling fast—Brian Koslow
233. The less you respond to negative people, the more positive your life will become—Paolo Coelho
234. “Thousands of candles can be lighted from a single candle, and the life of the candle will not be shortened. Happiness never decreases by being shared.” —Buddha
235. May your troubles are less and your blessings are more.” —Irish Blessing
236. “Words can inspire, thoughts can provoke, but only action truly brings you closer to your dreams.” —Brad Sugars
237. “The world is full of magical things patiently waiting for our wits to grow sharper.” —Bertrand Russell
238. “Recognize what you have inside you.” —Eric Pulier
239. “Do good and good will come to you.” —Adam Lowy
240. “Make a determination that you will live your purpose today.” —Daniel Budzinski
Short Inspiring Quotes
241. “The power of imagination makes us infinite.” —John Muir
242. “We may not have hit the peak yet, but we are on the journey up.” —Brian Nhira
243. “When the sun is shining I can do anything; no mountain is too high, no trouble too difficult to overcome.” —Wilma Rudolph
244. “A friend may be waiting behind a stranger’s face.” —Maya Angelou
245. “The next choice is the most important choice.” —George Wells
246. “When you realize how precious and fragile life is, it changes your whole perspective.” —Ryan O’Donnell
247. “Let your life lightly dance on the edges of time, like dew on the tip of a leaf.” —Rabindranath Tagore
248. “My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful, and optimistic. And we’ll change the world. ” —Jack Layton
249. “The truly rich are those who enjoy what they have.” —Yiddish Proverb
250. “The joy of life is becoming a person you are proud of.” —Bill Orender
Frequently Asked Questions
Below are FAQs in relation to positive quotes.
1. Can you start an email with “I wanted to give you a heads up”?
Marketing emails need to be far cleverer these days. Personal emails – well your boat, you float it.
Any marketing email that starts with “I wanted to give you a heads up” tells the reader everything in one line – like why not to read it, how little imagination the marketer had, that you simply couldn’t care less about the reader and just want a fast sale of (probably) some junk item.
2. Is Acumbamail good for email marketing?
Acumbamail is a great email marketing tool that has helped me grow my lists and get more subscribers. The tool is super affordable and easy to use.
Email marketing is what business needs and we found an effective and affordable solution with Acumbamail.
3. How do you use former customers as a good source of leads?
The very best form of advertising is word of mouth.
If a friend of yours told you about a great movie or restaurant wouldn’t you be likely to trust them and give their recommendation a try?
So, to take advantage of your relationship with former customers, send them out a request to tell their friends.
You could ask them to “Like” your Facebook page or just a simple request to tell others about their experience with you the next time you send out an email blast about a new service you provide.
4. How to sell my motivational quotes online?
You can sell your motivational quotes on Fiverr and on Shutterstock. If you don’t know how to sell on Fiverr
5. Is adding a quote to your email signature a bad idea?
Using inspirational quotes in email signatures with no business context may give off the wrong impression.
The recipient may not agree with the quote and this could have an effect on their response to you. It could even affect your brand reputation.
6. What is good about email marketing?
Email marketing can allow you to create targeted and personalized messages. This can help you build meaningful relationships with your customers.
It can also improve response rates to your direct marketing campaigns. However, it is important not to overuse email marketing
7. What will you get by email marketing?
Email marketing is sending commercial emails to a list of contacts who have given their express permission to receive email communications from you.
You can use email marketing to inform your contacts, drive sales, and build a community around your brand, like with a newsletter
8. What are good uses of video for email marketing?
▸ Promote your brand.
▸ Invite subscribers to your event.
▸ Feature case studies or testimonials.
▸ Offer tutorials or learning experiences.
▸ Demo a product or service.
9. Why is e-mail important?
Email is an important method of business communication that is fast, cheap, accessible, and easily replicated. Using email can greatly benefit businesses as it provides an efficient and effective way to transmit all kinds of electronic data.
10. What does the ‘Report Spam’ feature really do in Gmail?
When you report spam: Google gets a copy of up to 10 of the spammer’s last messages so we can improve spam detection.
Your past replies to the spammer aren’t sent to Google. Your name and phone number aren’t linked to the spammer’s messages.
11. How can I rephrase, “Did you get a chance to look at?”?
▸ “Did you have an opportunity to…”
▸ “Have you found time to…”
▸ “Did circumstances permit you to…”
▸ “Have you been able to…”
▸ “Did you happen to…”
▸ “Have you had a moment to…”
We hope this article on positive quotes has been helpful. Keep having a positive mindset. Please endeavor to share this article with your family and friends.