– Wedding Vows –
Saying I do to the number person you want to spend the rest of your life with can be the thing that can happen to anyone, in this article you will get to learn and know the top amazing wedding vows which will soften your heart.
Amazing Wedding Vows that will Soften Your Soul
Do you want things to be simple and direct, or do you want to express yourself in a poetic and intimate way?
Ranging from the romantic to the religious, these wedding vows for her rehearsals can provide a great starting point for any bride.
1. I adore you with all of my heart and a passion that can only be communicated via kisses, looks, and years of adventure by your side.
2. For the rest of my days, I promise to be your honest, devoted, and loving wife.
3. Today and every day, I swear to honor, love and adore you as my spouse.
4. Today, I say “I do,” but that means “I will” to me. I’ll take your hand in mine and stand at your side in good times and bad. I pledge to work hard to ensure your happiness, success, and grin. I will always love you.
5. You’re everything I’ve ever wanted, and I can’t wait to see the reality we’ll create together.
6. I pledge to be your guiding light in the dark, a warm comfort in the cold, and a shoulder to cry on when life becomes too much for you to bear alone.
7. Give me your hand, and I’ll give you all you need for the rest of your life.
8. My love, my husband, I love you more than any metaphor might explain.
9. I swear to always defend you from danger, to stay by your side in the face of adversity, and to turn to you for help when I need it.
10. You make me laugh, think, and you make me happy.
11. I swear I’ll be your guide, best friend, and wife. Through all of life’s adventures, I promise to honor, love, and adore you. We’ll travel together wherever we go.
12. In both word and deed, I shall love you. I’ll cry with you, scream with you, grow with you, and craft with you.
13. I extend my hand to you, loving what I know about you and trusting what I don’t yet know. I send you my heartfelt greetings. I present myself to you, the good, the bad, and the yet-to-be-discovered.
Wedding Vows for Her
Wanna know the best wedding vows? Keep reading!
14. You fulfill me in ways I never imagined possible because you love me deeply. I pledge to listen to you and learn from you, to support you and accept your support, starting today.
- MLK Love Quotes that are Phenomenal
- Wedding Messages to Couple with Prayers
- Happy Retirement Messages Celebrating Diligent Service Years
15. I’ll rejoice in your victories and lament your losses as if they were my own. For the rest of our lives, I shall love you, my spouse, and rejoice in your love for me.
16. I pick you to be my husband today, surrounded by all of your loved ones. I am honored to be your wife and to be a part of your life.
17. I promise to always support, encourage, and adore you. For better or worse, in sickness and health, for richer or worse, I will be by your side for as long as we both live. Today and every day, you are my one and only.
18. How fortunate am I to call you mine? Every day, your love and faith help me become a better person.
For all of our time together, there has always been a mutual understanding that can only be conveyed when two people sincerely love each other. You were there for me as I faced my worst trials.
19. You pushed me to improve. You made me believe in myself and grow into the person I am now. I know I can do anything in your arms and by your side. I’m honored to refer to you as my husband.
20. My husband, I’m madly in love with you. Not only do I pledge to grow in love with you with each passing day, but I also promise to be your friend and partner along the journey.
21. I will be there for you at all hours of the day and night, in good times and bad, in illness and in health. I have faith in, admire, cherish, and respect you.
As we create our lives together, I promise to share my aspirations and dreams with you. My darling, you are everything to me.
22. I’d like to invite you into my life, my husband. I promise to always be in your corner because you are the most loving, brilliant, and caring person I have ever met.
I’m confident that we can accomplish anything if we work together. I’m looking forward to working together to create a lovely life.
23. I’m in love with you. I hoped God would guide me to this decision, to marry you. Tonight, I worship Him because His will is being carried out.
24. I vow you and Him my faithfulness to stand with you through all of life’s events as you follow God, despite the stresses of the present and the uncertainty of the future.
25. I promise to share God’s plan for our life together in Christ with you. I pledge to you all of this and more with God’s aid to strengthen and guide me as your supportive wife in sickness and in health, in joys and in sorrows, till death do us part.
26. I give you everything I have, including my affection. In the name of our Lord Jesus Christ. I cement my vow of love to you with this ring, and I pray I may fulfill God’s role in our family.
27. This ring is for you, my darling. Wear it with happiness and love. You are mine because I choose you. From this day forward, I chose you to be my spouse to have and hold.
28. I promise to love you as if you were a part of myself, and to show you the same type of love that Christ showed the Church when He died for her. We will be one in His eyes.
29. I adore you, and I praise God for the love that has united our hearts and brought us together in spiritual marriage. I will always love, honor, and adore you.
30. So long as we both live, I will love you in sickness and in health, in poverty and in wealth, in grief and in joy, and I will be true to you by God’s grace, believing in Him.
31. I promise to be faithful to you and love you through all of life’s uncertainties and hardships. So that together we may develop in the likeness of Christ. I’m confident that the house we’ll create together will thank God every day.
Wedding Vows for Him
It gets more exciting as you keep scrolling.
32. Offer me your daily routine, and I’ll give you my love to make everything better.
33. Today, I pledge to be your guide and companion on all of life’s journeys. I swear I’ll be your best friend and your husband. I make a whole commitment to you.
34. Your love instills hope in me. Your smile brightens my day. You help me become a better man.
36. Everything else fades into the background while I’m with you. You bring joy to my senses. You are my greatest gift, my life. I’m so fortunate to have you as my loving wife.
37. From this day forward, I will forever intertwine my life with yours. My dreams are your dreams, and I’ll create a world for you to live in.
38. There will never be enough time with you, but I resolve to make the most of every moment from now on.
39. Today, I unite my life to yours as your friend, lover, and biggest supporter, not only as your husband. Allow me to be your shoulder to cry on and your life’s partner.
40. I guarantee you will never have to face the world alone if you wear this ring.
41. I pledge to catch you if you fall, to carry you across every bridge, and to fall in love with you every day.
42. Today, I vow to have all the patience and passion that love causes. I’ll always be by your side, in both laughter and silence.
43. I accept you as mine, knowing and loving all of your virtues and flaws, just as I accept you as mine, with all of my virtues and flaws. I will be there for you in your time of need, just as I know I can come to you for help when I need it.
44. You’re all I’ve ever wanted and everything I’ll ever require. Today, I make a promise to always be here with you and for you
45. I pledge to love you for who you are now and who you will become in the future. I pledge to be patient and to keep in mind that everything we do together is based on love.
46. Do you recall how we met for the first time? I knew from the minute I first saw you. You’ve become my lover, my greatest friend, and my company.
I wouldn’t want to spend the rest of my life with anybody else. I get to have you, my love and my wife, by my side for the rest of my life.
47. Today, our wedding day, the sun shines brightly, and how could it not? Our love warms the planet because our hearts beat in unison. I adore you and am completely devoted to you.
You’re my light, my partner, and my love. You’re the one who makes me sing, smile, and laugh all the time.
48. I accept you as my wife with pleasure and delight, my sweetheart. No matter what season of life we are in, we can weather any storm together.
I’ve discovered my lifelong companion. I’ll never be lonely again if you’re in my life. I’m awestruck by you, our connection, and our possibilities. For the rest of our lives, I promise to be in awe of you while cherishing you.
49. I adore you, and I know it is because of God. I’d like to be your husband so that we can both serve Christ.
I promise to be faithful to you and love you through all the uncertainties and challenges of the present and future. For as long as we both live, I promise to lead and protect you like Christ does his church.
50. I take you to be my wife before God, to love and cherish you as Christ loved and gave Himself for the Church.
To lead you and share all of life’s experiences with you by following God through them.
51. I accept you to be my wedded wife in faith, honesty, and love, and I want to share God’s plan for our lives together in Christ with you.
52. I adore you, and I praise God for the love that has united our hearts and lives in the spiritual bond of marriage. I will always love, honor, and adore you.
So long as we both live, I will love you in sickness and in health, in poverty and in prosperity, in grief and in joy, and I will be true to you by God’s grace, believing in Him.
53. I promise to adore you above all others and to treasure you as a valuable gift in my life. I’m looking forward to raising our family and strengthening our relationship with God’s help and guidance.
I pledge to be your spouse and friend in illness and in health, in times of prosperity and decline, in times of peace and in times of conflict, for as long as we both live.
- 14 Effective Tips to Stop Falling In Love
- Juice Wrld Love Quotes that Transcends the Years
- Heart-Warming Miss You Messages for Boyfriend and Lover
54. I take you to be my wife in front of my friends, family, and God. With God’s help, I promise to be a faithful, committed, and loving husband for the rest of our lives.
Funny Wedding Vows
55. Even during football season, I promise to always put you first.
56. Even when I’m plainly winning, I swear I’ll never keep track.
57. To my chocolate shake, you’re French fries.
58. I don’t mean the dishes when I say “I do.”
59. Even if I really want to do it myself (and probably make it worse), I promise to hire a professional.
60. I swear I’ll keep making your friends envious of our wonderful relationship.
61. Even though you are the only one of us with long hair, I pledge to unclog the tub.
62. When it’s too dark, I’ll grab your hand, and when it’s too early, I’ll let the dog out.
63. I promise to love you forever and to entrust my credit card to you.
64. “Whatever our souls are made of, yours and mine are the same.”–Emily Bronte
65. “Because of you, I can feel myself slowly but surely becoming the me I have always dreamed of being.”—Tyler Knott Gregson
66. “Grow old along with me; the best is yet to be.”–Robert Browning
67. “You don’t marry one person; you marry three: the person you think they are, the person they are, and the person they are going to become because of being married to you.”–Richard Needham
68. I hope you don’t mind that I put down in words / How wonderful life is while you’re in the world”–”Your Song” by Elton John
69. “I love being married. It’s so great to find that one special person you want to annoy for the rest of your life.”–Rita Rudner.
70. For you there’ll be no crying For you the sun will shine ‘Cause I feel that when I’m with you It’s all right, I know it’s right “Songbird” by Eva Cassidy
71. “Love is old, Love is new, Love is all, Love is you.”–”Because,” by The Beatles
72. You were my reason back then, my reason now, my reason every day. You strengthen my weaknesses, bring focus to my dreams.
73. Today, I take my place as your husband/wife. May our days be long, and may they be seasoned with faith, love, understanding and respect forever and ever.
74. I promise, from this day forward, to live my life as a member of a band and not a solo artist
75. I promise to always remember that laughter is life’s sweetest creation, and I will never stop laughing with you
How to Write Wedding Vows
Below are ways to write a wedding vow
76. I, [name], take you [name], to be my [husband/wife], to have and to keep from this day forward for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and cherish; till death do us part.
77. I [name] choose you [name] to be my [husband/wife], my life partner, and my real love. I’ll treasure our relationship and love you more each day than the day before.
Regardless of the challenges, we may face together, I will trust and respect you, laugh and cry with you, and love you steadfastly through good and bad times.
78. I, [name], accept you, [name], as my partner, loving what I know about you and trusting what I don’t.
I’m looking forward to the opportunity to develop together, to get to know the person you’ll become, and to fall in love a little more each day. I promise to love and cherish you no matter what life throws at us.
79. [Name], I accept you as my legally married [husband/wife]. I swear before these witnesses that I will love and care for you for as long as we both live.
I accept you with all of your flaws and strengths, just as I accept you with all of my flaws and strengths. I will assist you when you require help, and I will seek help from you when I require help. I’ve spent the rest of my life with you.
- Comical April Fools Text Messages
- Trending Details about I Love You
- 17 Things Guys Hate In a Relationship That Girls Do
80. I, [name], take you, [name], to be my dear [husband/wife], to have and to keep you, to honor and treasure you, to be by your side in joy and sorrow, in good times and bad, and to love and cherish you forever. This is a commitment I make to you sincerely for the rest of my life.
How to Craft a Wedding Vow
It gets intriguing!
81. [Name], I’m in love with you. You are my closest companion. I dedicate myself to you in marriage today. I pledge to uplift and inspire you, to laugh with you, and to console you when you are sad or struggling.
82. [Name], I pledge to love and care for you, and I will strive to be worthy of your affection in every way.
I will always be truthful, kind, patient, and forgiving with you. But I pledge to be a sincere and trustworthy friend to you. I’m in love with you.
83. I, [name], choose you, [name], as my [husband/wife], with whom I will share both happy and bad times. As I swear my trust and love to you, I humbly give you my hand and my heart.
My love for you is forever, just like the ring I’m giving you today, which is a circle without end. My promise to you will never fail, just as we built it of incorruptible material. I wed thee with this ring.
84. [Name], I take you as my [husband/wife] with all my affection. I will love you in good times and bad, in joy and sorrow. I will try to be understanding and to have entire faith in you.
We shall confront all of life’s challenges together and share our aspirations and goals. For as long as we both live, I promise to be your equal partner in a loving, honest partnership.
85. [Name], I vow to love you, to be your best friend, to respect and support you, to be patient with you, to work with you to achieve our objectives, to accept you unconditionally, and to share life with you for the rest of your life.
86. [Name], I accept you to be my [husband/wife] from now on, to join with you and share everything that is to come. To be your faithful [husband/wife], to give and receive, to talk and listen, kept in faith, and eternally renewed.
87. I, [name], choose you to be my [husband/wife]. I commit to respect and support you, to be patient and loving with you. For the rest of our life, I vow to you these things sincerely.
88. As I invite you to share my life, I, [name], declare my love for you. I promise to always respect you since you are the most beautiful, intelligent, and generous person I have ever met.
89. I’m taking you for my [husband/wife] today. We shall no longer feel the rain since each of us will be a shelter for the other. There will be no loneliness now, for each of us will be the other’s company.
There is only one life ahead of us, and it will be a good and long one. I promise to love, honor, and cherish you for as long as we both live, no matter what comes our way.
90. From this day forward, I, [name], take you, [name], to be my [(optional: lawfully married) husband/wife], my steady friend, my faithful partner, and my love.
I offer you my solemn commitment to remain your true partner in illness and in health, in good times and bad, and in joy and sorrow, in the presence of God, our family, and friends.
Traditional Wedding Vows
Below are some traditional wedding vows to get you started
91. Jewish Wedding Vows: “I am my beloved’s and my beloved is mine.”
92. Protestant Wedding Vows: In the name of God, I, ______, take you, ______, to be my (husband/wife), to have and to hold from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, until we are parted by death
This is my solemn vow.
93. Lutheran Wedding Vows: I, ______ , take you, to be my (wife/husband), and these things I promise you. I will be faithful to you and honest with you; I will respect, trust, help, and care for you.
I will forgive you as we have been forgiven; and I will try with you better to understand ourselves, the world, and God.
94. Presbyterian Wedding Vows: I, _____, take you, _____, to be my wife/husband, and I do promise and covenant, before God and these witnesses.
To be your loving and faithful husband/wife in plenty and in want, in joy and in sorrow, in sickness and in health, as long as we both shall live.
95. Catholic Wedding Vows: I, _____, take you, _____, to be my (husband/wife). I promise to be true to you in good times and in bad, in sickness and in health. I will love you and honor you all the days of my life.
96. Episcopalian Wedding Vows: In the name of God, I, _____, take you, _____, to be my wife/husband, to have and to hold from this day forward. For better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, until parted by death.
This is my solemn vow.
97. Quaker Wedding Vows: I accept thee to be my wife/husband in the presence of God and these our friends, promising to be a loving and devoted husband/wife to thee with divine help for as long as we both live.
98. Unitarian Wedding Vows: I, _____, take you, _____, to be my wife/husband, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and cherish always.
99. Interfaith Wedding Vows: I,_____, take you, _____, to be my wife/husband. I promise to be true to you in good times and in bad, in sickness and in health. I will love and honor you all the days of my life.
100. Non-Denominational Wedding Vows: I, _____, commit myself to you, _____, as (wife/husband) to learn and grow with, to respect you in everything as an equal partner, in the foreknowledge of joy and pain.
We tie these knots to symbolize our connection to one another. They represent our trust in each other and our combined strength together.
Frequently Asked Questions
Below are some frequently asked questions about wedding vows.
Ques: How do I write my vows for my wedding?
‣ Don’t put it off until the last minute.
‣ Make a list of everything that comes to mind.
‣ Make as many drafts as you want.
‣ Don’t make the mistake of trying to include everything.
‣ Accept sentimentality.
‣ Look for ways to make others laugh.
Ques: Why do people write wedding vows?
Couples who write their own vows to each other have a deep, personal connection throughout their wedding, which some feel is life-changing and strengthens their bond.
Ques: Do you use full names in reciting wedding vows?
Couples might choose to use either their first names or their first and middle names. The vows should not be based solely on nicknames.
Shortened or nicknamed names may, however, be added to the names used in the vows.
Ques: Does the bride and groom say the same vows?
Couples can choose to write their own vows to each other and use them alone or have their vows incorporated into the officiant’s planned ceremony.
Ques: Does anyone use the word ‘obey’ in wedding vows anymore?
Many couples frequently left the word “obey” out of today’s wedding vows. It was a part of the conventional wedding vows, which were based on Ephesians 5:21-24.
Ques: How many people take their marital vows seriously anymore?
It doesn’t appear that many do. Everything is a massive ego contest right now in marriages.
Ques: What’s the point of renewing vows?
Vow renewals are a touching way to commemorate your love and reaffirm the promises you made on your wedding day.
Ques: How many years should you renew your vows?
Vow renewals are commonly performed at 2, 5, 10, 25, or 50-year intervals, however couples can have one whenever they wish.
We believe this article was helpful in your quest to know the right wedding vow for your partner. Please, kindly share this with your family and friends. Best regards!